Buildings Delivered

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

panchal

Hi,
Thanks for your response, sadly my agent has come with no news, as he said contracts are still being done for individule appartments.

I hope I am not asking too many questions, but becouse I am in UK I do not know whats happening in dubai. I am waiting to visit as soon as I get told to collect keys.

How are you finding France building as compared to others, are you the owner or renting and what of the convinence i.e local food stores, transport??

I bought this flat on the advise of my friends as an investment and without even seeing the paperworks/site. So I am now fending for information.

Did you have any problems getting keys/contracts/utilities??

Hope you don't mind me asking.

Thanks

S

SneezyMelon

^^ the problem is not getting the keys or anything of that sort...the main problem lies in the finish of the work...

being a building owner...i had a lot of complaints to nakheel as 30% of the apartments in my building had something or the other broken in them...

well the PSA of the apartment should be with you...when the handover is done...the building owner gets all the keys, and then he will dispatch them accordingly...thats what i had to do when i got the keys...once you get the keys, make sure you tell your agent to start the paperwork on getting the title deed from the land department (first 3 pages of the contract, along with the correct customer information and a passport copy needs to be submitted)...as that is going to take ages...and literally ages...

because that is the main problem that i'm facing right now...my title deed is ready but unless all the unit owners' title deeds are not issued...nakheel is not going to give the main building title deed to me...so i now need to run after the apartment owners inorder to get the info from them so that i can submit it and get the title deeds issued as that entire process will take atleast 15 working days...

M

mqadri

France Q3 - Got Keys

I Got The Keys Of My Flat In Q3 France.:)

D

dhanesh

I heed your problem, most of the investors in countries outside the UAE aren't given much or no information at all. So all is based on a blind belief.

I feel the France is still pretty quiet as it is still new, but soon this would change. I have rented this place from a friend who is the owner. and man was it tough to track back to the building owner, nakheel, dewa. Because the handover is not just the only part, after that comes transferring the DEWA meters from nakheel to owners name. The food and grocery business is sorta benefiting from all the new building coming up so no problem there. In china there are quiet a few restaurants, a Lebanese , an Indian kebab place, 2 small Indian/Pakistani restaurants, one pizza place. There are quiet a few laundries in that area too. I think the last time i went for a cruise in and around France, i had seen a coming soon banner for a laundry or a grocery don't remember but shops are slowly emerging in France too.

Transport is a let down as most of the taxies dont want to come in or dont get hire from IC, but its a 2 way road, if more people come in an area they wont have a problem i think. Bus transport is to china cluster, the rest have to be still started. Private bus transports are available if you have 3 or more people traveling with you to a same area.

DU who is the service provider for internet , telephone , televison has made frace ready for service since april 12th, but due to many calls, they gave me a 2 week date, so i should expect them to come anytime next week to fix my communication ;) (btw du has a nice 194/month dhs offer, incase anyone is interested in cheap no-too-much- usage home plan)

I dont think i have missed on anything you wanted to know but if you do .. i am all ears.

Hi,
Thanks for your response, sadly my agent has come with no news, as he said contracts are still being done for individule appartments.

I hope I am not asking too many questions, but becouse I am in UK I do not know whats happening in dubai. I am waiting to visit as soon as I get told to collect keys.

How are you finding France building as compared to others, are you the owner or renting and what of the convinence i.e local food stores, transport??

I bought this flat on the advise of my friends as an investment and without even seeing the paperworks/site. So I am now fending for information.

Did you have any problems getting keys/contracts/utilities??

Hope you don't mind me asking.

Thanks

P

panchal

dhanesh

Much appreciated for your input, you are so right being an outside investor it’s very difficult to know what’s going on. What makes it worse is that Nakheel are not approachable and not ready to give out information.

Each month I get put OFF more and more since last year, and I feel now to sell and get out as I do not know what other problems are in the pipe line.

What’s your advice mate?

P

panchal

France Q3

Hi mqadri,

Whats your opinion on the Flat, what is it Studio or one bed?

Any problems in getting the Key's, any factors I should be aware of as will be coming in from UK and need to prepare so that I have all the necessary papers/id's ect.

Any help to speed up the process will be a godsend.

Thanks
Panchal

D

dhanesh

Not so good with advises, but look at this point of view .. Dubai land round about almost to be completed say by june july .. dubailand to IC road is now 7 lanes insted of previous 5 and while in construction 3 lanes lol. Although the traffic is alot in the morning to office due to the roundabout construction or accident or cops stopping violators and creating more traffic, it would get better once the round about is built for more alternate routs to places from there. on the other hand there are upcoming constructions on emirates road like universal studios, dubailand park, malls .. plus the close proximity to festival city.

Selling sounds good now, but if you have suffered 3 years .. pull through for another year .. see how it goes with all the development .. i am a tenant on rent so your views as an owner will be different from mine :)

best of luck .. cheers.

A

alden

panchal we too are in building q3 and have not recived any information regarding handover. we have emailed nakheel and our agents homes dubai but we have not even recived a reply from either of them. we are now considering what we should have done a while ago and thats to get a solicitor in hope they can sort this mess out. p.s have you recived your contract yet . we havnt.

P

panchal

Q3

Alden,

Same here no news although I chase and get a reply saying nothing to report.

I look in anticipation every day for the last 2months becouse I had booked holidays which I had to cancel twice.

I was told that handover was to be January then February and now I don't know.

Its very bad how Nekheel has this don't care approch to many overseas investors, I myself if asked what you think of investing in Dubai property I have this to say that look my situation and think twice.

"THREE YEARS when it first Kicked off and I have nothing to show for except that I have parted with good hard earned money.

Its all very sad on part of Nekheel who are basicly saying we have your money so F*** off and waite untill we tell you!!!!

:mad:

A

alden

france q3

yes i agree its all very sad. One thing we dont understand is how can somone who is in the same building have the keys [ good luck to those who have ] and then others like us who cant even get any information. I would have thought that if the keys are been handed over the building must be finished ?

A

alden

france q3

Panchal.

Recived email from our agent today stating that the building owner is currently in the registration process with nakheel. No date as to when this will be compleated yet.

P

panchal

France Q3

Alden,

Thats good news, I am still chasing my agent who is not forthcoming.

If you can Alden what is your unit no. /or are you a studio or 1bed??

I wonder if they are arranging distribution on number sequence??

Thanks
Panchal

A

alden

France q3

Hi panchal

We are buying a studio on the 4th floor.
The agent didnt say how distribution is done, ie numbers,floors,studios,apartments ?
Other members of this forum might have some idea how its sorted out.
Looks like we are going to have to wait a bit longer yet iam afraid

P

panchal

France

Hi All,

Just thought if anybody could copy in the contract details, is it all in Aribic??

Those who have signed were they happy with the contactual terms/conditions did all make sense or was it a case of signing to get the Keys having waited all this time.

Just want a sight of the contact what they look like?/

Thanks guys

S

SneezyMelon

@ bora horza... international city phase 3 has been launched a couple of month back...thailand and indonesia as well as emirati cluster are on the market (they have been sold out already)...

@ alden... the distribution depends on building to building...for example my building has 24 units on each floor...11 1b/d's and 13 studios...

@panchal... the contract details are in english...i don't quite understand the second question...the thing is that it doesn't matter to them whether u're happy or not, u have to sign the papers to get the keys...after which they do give u a 400pg file giving u all the details of all the contractors, suppliers and everyone that they have used for the IC1 project...i don't know if the same will happen for the unit owners or not, but thats what happened to building owners...

A

alden

France q3

Hi Panchal

Just recived a letter asking for final payment and closing fees.

Closing fees

Final payment
Service charge aed 6,289
Affection plan charge aed 850
Title registration aed 3,000
Title fees at land department aed 3,675
Dubai land processing aed 370

Asked about contract, recently they have been giving you your contract when you get your keys.

P

panchal

Q3 France

Hi Alden,

Thanks for the information, I am trying to get hold my agent who is not in Dubai at present.

I will keep you informed from my side as it happens.

By the way Good luck.

Panchal.:eek:

A

alden

France q3

Hi Panchal

Recieved keys today, but we have still to recieve our contract.
As we are going to rent the studio out through an agent we have now to get water etc connected,but on the dewa application form it asks you for your residence visa number also proof of ownership which at the moment we dont have,this subject was posted on another thread but as yet nobodys posted a reply or ive missed it.
Also there is a connection fee of aed 2000, which you get back when you start to rent out. we have asked our agent to look into this for us.

P

panchal

France Q3

Well done Alden,

At least you have the Keys and now just formalities left, my agent told me that I do not have to be in Dubai to sort the registartion as i have given him Power of attorney to Act on my behalf to do all the paperwork this was done all two years ago.

As of Today I have not heard anything from the Guy although I call him every month to keep me informed. Last I spoke to him was March and he said progress is being made and will let me if and when he has anything to report.

I have cancelled my holidays booked for March in Dubai hoping that when I am there I will be able to view the property and also to sign the contracts etc.

But I am now worried a bit.

Alden please tell are in Dubai???

If so if I give you my unit No. would you be able to give me some information??

All the very best.
Panchal

Status
Not open for further replies.