Building costs

S

shina

Hi,

I would be interested to know the building costs of 1sqm these days, I heard estimations of £1000-£2000.
I also would like to ask how much it will cost in case I'm buying everything and the contractor is only doing the work.

Thanks,

Shina

Sent from my SM-G975F using Property Forum mobile app

D

Dora Wi

If you can, you should ask for a quote from a few different companies. The price will depend on many things, such as the location and the design of the house.

O

Olesann

Yes, the price may differ quite drastically, and we wouldn't know the exact numbers. It is best to reach out to a couple of sources and specify the details about your place.

A

Ascet

Hi, I think you should contact some companies and see their offers. It will help you make a general idea. For example, my family and I worked with Hin Chong. We decided they were the perfect match for us after long searches and many options that we considered. They were extremely professional, and I can't think of a better company. Of course, this doesn't mean they will be the perfect choice for you. However, you might consider them as an alternative. I hope you'll find what you are looking for.