Buccament Bay Opening Friday 13th August

T

tw104419

The first resort – Buccament Bay Beach Resort (St Vincent) opened on Friday 13th August as promised to everyone’s delight. Already we have been received a collection of photos that you can see following the link below. Looking out at the overcast British skyline I must admit a hint of jealousy whilst putting this email together. I have also included some comments from the Chairman’s wife reflecting on Friday’s atmosphere direct from the Caribbean island of St Vincent.

The first visitors have now arrived home with comments such as

" the management and staff worked so hard... they really are a committed, caring bunch of people who made our stay so memorable and enjoyable. We felt we had over and above 5 star treatment."

" The staff are fantastic and really give 5 star service. The rooms are very well equipped and clean. Food fantastic and evening entertainment excellent. Free trips are very good. Sunset Catamaran Cruise great experience and well recommended. "

As you can imagine, it was a very emotional day for Dave and I yesterday. In the morning it was torrential rain for about 20 mins with everyone not being able to finish their jobs with all the tables and chairs to be set out in the restaurants, crockery to put away, rubbish to be cleared, sand still to be laid, etc. I left the site at 1.00pm to get showered and when I returned at 2.00pm I thought Mary Poppins had visited because the transformation was spectacular and everything was in its place!

The restaurant looked amazing, everyone in their uniforms so smart, we had all coconuts laid on a sheet with a table set up so all the guests were offered a coconut drink (laced with rum if they wanted!) when they arrived, all the girls in the uniforms standing with cold towels, drinks, and canapés going round and a fantastic steel band playing. It is making me have goose bumps now and my eyes are filling as I type this just remembering how I felt yesterday! All the guests were so impressed and so pleased with it.

Dave then made a speech and Mark Sawkins the General Manager, and then Dave asked me to cut the ribbon on the bridge to declare Buccament Bay open so the guests could go to the site. Dave and I shook everyone’s hand as they were taken across to get their rooms allocated. It was brilliant! All the sun beds, tables and umbrellas were on the beach and all the staff were serving drinks on the beach. The guests couldn’t have failed to be impressed by the welcome they got.

We were speaking to the ESPA spa ladies this morning and they said they are so particular with whom they work. They said they are so impressed as this truly is a five star resort and will be phenomenal – quite a compliment!”

Do you wish to buy here ?