Breach of Contract notice from Land Department

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shakeel50

Escrow officer

How can any one contact escrow officer? Please help!

I would suggest you consult ESCROW OFFICER on this forum and just run it by him - also ask him about what is involved with getting your refund back from the developer - as to your recourse - just to make sure. Will your refund come out of the escrow acct? etc..

good luck.

E

elitebuyer

IS there anyway to get an amount back from escrow account?

Hello, I am one of the Anxious Elite 3 buyers.

I have paid 90% of my Elite 3 studio so far like an idiot after the legal threats received by the so called Triplanet lawyer whom I heard is not even a registered lawyer in Dubai.

Anyway, I have paid for the 90% and they keep delaying the delivery date of the project. Can I request to have the appropriated amount, something like 30-40% withdrawn back from my escrow account? (If there are still the monies still in the escrow account) I will try to know if Triplanet didn’t cash them already.

But IF the money is still there, can I withdraw the undue part? The payment schedule I had was for a delivery date which is already in the past.

Please help. I am ready to pay $2500 to a lawyer in the United Arab Emirates to make this happen.

Thank you for your help!

D

dubainvestor

hi they sent me to i went to land department who told me they did not issue it i gave a cancellation letter to mr faras at triplanet he acknowledged it but still sends me demands for payment we need to get investors together to cancel this at present elite 1 and elite 4 we should be able to get our moneyback inbox me for my email
I've not been on this site for ages as we'd kind of given up any hope at all and just put Dubai down to a very bad (and extremely expensive) mistake. I just popped on to see if anything interesting was happening when I read your post.

Can you clarify that you have received a default letter from Dubai Land Department, but it isn't actually from them? Do you know who it's from? Is it Tri-planet or their lawyers up to dodgey tricks?

We responded to our letter and have proof from both the UK and Dubai post offices that it was received in time, but we heard nothing for about 10 weeks when we received another letter from the Land Departmant stating that as we hadn't bothered to reply we were in breach and of contract (which is strange as we never actually signed one in the first place!!!) and the apartments were being given back to Tri-planet and they would retain upto 25% of purchase price and give the rest back either when the apartments were re-sold or 12 months from the breach of contract(whichever occured sooner).

We have never been able to contact Land Department (Legal Affairs Section) despite many phone calls and emails (didn't see the point in sending a letter as they claim they don't receive those either!!!). We have even writen to Sheik Mohammed and filled out an official complaint form with the Dubai Government - no response from the Sheik and government departmant don't beleive our case is classified as a complaint - ???

It is now 12 months from the so-called breach of contract and we should be getting the 5% balance back - Yeah, that's likely, HA!

Anyone else in similar situation?

amplesou

amplesou

Banned
I've not been on this site for ages as we'd kind of given up any hope at all and just put Dubai down to a very bad (and extremely expensive) mistake. I just popped on to see if anything interesting was happening when I read your post.

Can you clarify that you have received a default letter from Dubai Land Department, but it isn't actually from them? Do you know who it's from? Is it Tri-planet or their lawyers up to dodgey tricks?

We responded to our letter and have proof from both the UK and Dubai post offices that it was received in time, but we heard nothing for about 10 weeks when we received another letter from the Land Departmant stating that as we hadn't bothered to reply we were in breach and of contract (which is strange as we never actually signed one in the first place!!!) and the apartments were being given back to Tri-planet and they would retain upto 25% of purchase price and give the rest back either when the apartments were re-sold or 12 months from the breach of contract(whichever occured sooner).

We have never been able to contact Land Department (Legal Affairs Section) despite many phone calls and emails (didn't see the point in sending a letter as they claim they don't receive those either!!!). We have even writen to Sheik Mohammed and filled out an official complaint form with the Dubai Government - no response from the Sheik and government departmant don't beleive our case is classified as a complaint - ???

It is now 12 months from the so-called breach of contract and we should be getting the 5% balance back - Yeah, that's likely, HA!

Anyone else in similar situation?
which apartments have you invested in !

N

nd1967

hi
i have invested in elite 3
paid 70%
now getting letters from triplanet for more money 6%
as construction is up till 11th floor
report says 11 floor slab work completed
any body who can clarify this
should we start paying despite the fact we dont know how much percentage work is complete

regards

S

Stephendxb

Elite investors

I reside in Victory Heights so I am able to physically see the progress on DSC as a whole. Progress is being made. Any Elite investors should be checking the Triplant website for construction photos and updates. (Its usually a few weeks behind actual progress, but better than nothing)
Triplanet Group

As for payments. Everything is negotciable, its just a question of how much you can negotciate. For example I agreed to the construction based plan but I changed the percentage of payments to each milestone in my favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.