Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marineeye

Hi. Just joined,does anyone have any info on contacts in Brazil Re developers or real estate companies,we are relocating back to Brasil in the new year and will be promoting property,we require contacts,and there developments to give representation in Brazil,we speak Portuguse,German,Italian,spanish and of course english,would appreciate any info or contacts,also if you require a contact/representative in Brazil please contact.
God bless marineeye

J

JMBroad

Any idea where in Brazil you are heading? Pretty massive place and depending on the region/state there is a huge variance - if you ask for information on more specific locations you may get a better response.

For example - the list of developers and agents in Rio Grande do Norte would be totally useless to you if you are going to be living in Ceará, same goes for Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Bahia, etc.

M

marineeye

Thanks for the reply,we have property in sao Paulo,about 15 mins out of town,given the size,i would guess there are many options,but i need to find these option and as we say in the uk,sort the wheat from the chaff,but i would appreciate all contacts,

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi. Just joined,does anyone have any info on contacts in Brazil Re developers or real estate companies,we are relocating back to Brasil in the new year and will be promoting property,we require contacts,and there developments to give representation in Brazil,we speak Portuguse,German,Italian,spanish and of course english,would appreciate any info or contacts,also if you require a contact/representative in Brazil please contact.
God bless marineeye

Marineeye,

Your best bet is to go to Brazil and make contact yourself with developers there. By doing this you will have done what most agents don't do which is go out to Brazil, visit the site of the development, met the developers in person and visited the area surrounding the development. You will also find a lot of developments that other agents never will.

Regards,
Rob.

M

marineeye

Marineeye,

Your best bet is to go to Brazil and make contact yourself with developers there. By doing this you will have done what most agents don't do which is go out to Brazil, visit the site of the development, met the developers in person and visited the area surrounding the development. You will also find a lot of developments that other agents never will.

Regards,
Rob.
This is true,but im trying to secure contacts in Brazil before we move over,this will give me a running start with existing contacts,and in between times i can commence with prospects in the Uk/europe,
Thanks Jerry.

D

Diatribes

This is true,but im trying to secure contacts in Brazil before we move over,this will give me a running start with existing contacts,and in between times i can commence with prospects in the Uk/europe,
Thanks Jerry.
Nobody will give you contacts...as stated previously you will have to make your own contacts. And be prepared to face fierce competition in Brazil as you come across as someone new in the field. Best wishes, Diatribes

D

Dotty

Banned
Not sure about fierce competition......It is just very difficult to sell to foreigners at the moment(at least in Natal).Contacts are also slightly dubious about giving you info as it is actually not all what it may seem ,low sales figures,unclear legislation ,etc ,etc.
Our 2 largest brokers in Brasil are actually freezing projects at the moment due to the a downturn in property sales.[

Dotty.QUOTE=Diatribes;85558]Nobody will give you contacts...as stated previously you will have to make your own contacts. And be prepared to face fierce competition in Brazil as you come across as someone new in the field. Best wishes, Diatribes[/QUOTE]

D

Diatribes

Not sure about fierce competition......It is just very difficult to sell to foreigners at the moment(at least in Natal).Contacts are also slightly dubious about giving you info as it is actually not all what it may seem ,low sales figures,unclear legislation ,etc ,etc.
Our 2 largest brokers in Brasil are actually freezing projects at the moment due to the a downturn in property sales.[

Dotty.QUOTE=Diatribes;85558]Nobody will give you contacts...as stated previously you will have to make your own contacts. And be prepared to face fierce competition in Brazil as you come across as someone new in the field. Best wishes, Diatribes
[/QUOTE]

Although, i am looking for a little bargain in Brazil. Not even interested in rental income but more keen on capital appreciation. If you know of a special opportunity email me.

Status
Not open for further replies.