Brazil: Pictures To Share With Us!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Propvantage

Brazil officially named as 2014 hosts

October 30 2007 at 06:42PM

Zurich - Brazil were officially named by Fifa president Sepp Blatter as hosts of the 2014 World Cup on Tuesday.

The five-time world champions were the only candidates in the race to host the event.

After a final presentation to Fifa executives with Brazil president Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva in attendance their bid was rubber-stamped by international football's governing body Fifa's executive committee.

Brazil have staged the World Cup once before, in 1950 when they lost the final 2-1 to Uruguay. - Sapa-AFP

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Brazil officially named as 2014 hosts

October 30 2007 at 06:42PM

Zurich - Brazil were officially named by Fifa president Sepp Blatter as hosts of the 2014 World Cup on Tuesday.

The five-time world champions were the only candidates in the race to host the event.

After a final presentation to Fifa executives with Brazil president Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva in attendance their bid was rubber-stamped by international football's governing body Fifa's executive committee.

Brazil have staged the World Cup once before, in 1950 when they lost the final 2-1 to Uruguay. - Sapa-AFP
I was there during the last world cup in 2006 and that was great fun and it wasn't even hosted there!

P

PeixeGato

So who is planning to be in their beach condo to attend the 2014 FIFA World Cup? Then again, you could make SO much money renting it out. Hmmmmm, maybe I'll have to buy two!

Greg

P

Propvantage

does anyone know where the stadium venues will be? anything in Natal?

M

michaelbush

does anyone know where the stadium venues will be? anything in Natal?
I am told there should be something in Natal- dont know if it will be at the Machadão or at the ABC ground. Maybe they have time to build another stadium! People I spoke to seemed quite excited that Natal should benefit too. I was also here in 2006 for world cup- was on a trip to Ponta do Mel and back. Stopped off at a bar to see the England game (lunchtime here) and watched them lose, had to take all the ribbing, and then later stopped again to watch the Brasil game and all was quiet when they lost! I did not rub salt in the wound. The next day there was not a Brasil shirt to be seen anywhere in Natal!!

P

praiapipa

there are 18 candidate cities in Brazil; 10 will be selected by officials which means Natal might be out; if I am correct the Natal team will go down from division 1 to 2 next year, which might be a drawback for the city
we will know soon!

medseA

medseA

http://www.turkish-property-world.com
Brazil is an all time buying favorite classic :)

W

wig123

Hi all, registered on this site today, I am interested to hear from anyone who has property or invested around the Saquarema area of Rio. I am considering property purchase in this area. Looks fantastic and prices appear good. I have property in UK, and Portugal and am looking to spend European winter months in Brazil. Would appreciate advise.

Cheers

D

Dotty

Banned
i LOVE WHAT YOU WRITE

What you write is so true and realistic .Especially the occupancy thing.Keep being honest and frank you know just how it really is.
Do I detect a slight "withdrawal" notbeenthere? My "sweeping statements" are there to refute the original sweeping statements made on websites about Brazil....ones like "massive flight increase" or "favourable currency". There is no flight increase and the currency is not favourable at present as the Reis is increasing! These are facts. The occupancy claims are ludicrous 70% of what? This is a cleverly worded ambiguity which the naive amongst us will assume 255 days a year. This is complete and utter nonsense be it now or in the next 5 years, certainly in Natal and definitely in NE Natal up the coast. Yes Pipa is popular but not for 255 days per year. I don't care whether you think I have been in Brazil or not and I don't do all inclusive. Had there really been that massive flight influx claimed on all those websites, I wouldn't have needed to use First Choice to Salvador..but it doesn't exist, just like many of the other sweeping positives which are claimed. If I was to make a hunch, I'd guess you've already paid a deposit on an off plan and are now setting about self-justifying your investment. I came along and burst a lot of bubbles..that's the power of the internet my friend. Long may it last!

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
What you write is so true and realistic .Especially the occupancy thing.Keep being honest and frank you know just how it really is.
A match made in heaven....

T

The Great Gatsby

Have you checked out Touros Beach Village? I have many fine floorplans and it is only 22% build density

E

ExperienceInt.Dale

Hi All,

Anyone been to Praia Da Pipa the area is beautiful. Any pictures ?

Status
Not open for further replies.