Brazil: Pictures To Share With Us!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deedee1

:) HI ALL,

I KNOW THAT MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING ON TRIPS TO BRAZIL AND ALOT ARE PLANNING FUTURE TRIPS THERE ASWELL SOON!

SO I WAS HOPING TO START A THREAD SO YOU CAN ALL POST PCTURES ON HERE TO SHARE WITH OTHERS ( with brief descriptions- so we know what were looking at)- SO WE CAN ALL GET A SMALL TASTE OF BRAZIL!!

Happy Posting!!:D

SEE YA D:D

N

nigelallen

Hi Deedee1,

I have loads of great pictures How do you post them on here?

N

nigelallen

Hi NigelAllen,
When you click the big "post Reply" button below, you will see another button called "Manage Attachments" which will allow you to upload pictures from your computer.

If your having problems with this then please email them to me (address below) and I will put them up on your behalf.
Thanks
Bob
I hope they come out, pictures are taken from a beautiful place called Imbassai , 60km from Salvador,
enjoy

Attachments

Last edited:
M

Mark1

Photos

Yes I have loads - The New Bridge, Porto Dos Corais, Maracajau beach front, Ponta Negra, Jacuma and NatalGolf. Too many to upload with this applet - I will upload to hosting website and then post the url on here as soon as I can.

D

deedee1

Re: Pickies!!!

:)Hi all,

Thanx for the pickies so far -looks beautiful out there!!! :D

Keep them coming people- the more pictures and people the merrier!! :D:cool:

See ya D

M

Mark1

My Pictures

Please open the attached word document and use the URL's inside, it has short cuts to all my photos.

I cant post URL's on here, that is why I had to attach the word Document to post the short cut to my pictures! Hope its not too complicated....

Attachments

D

deedee1

:)Hi mark1,

Cheers for the pickies- you have been very busy!!!!
How many developments did you visit-??
I saw that you did lagao do coelho aswell!!

ESPECIALLY LOVED THE BUGGY TRIP THAT LOOK GREAT FUN- Youll have to let me know who you arranged that through and where it was??? So I can book it for when I go!!
Bet you theyve lost a few buggys in the lagoon over time though- I bet the water bed is littered with cars?? :rolleyes:

Also did you visit gran natl golf area in pitangui near natal atall ? If so do you have any pickies of that ??

Cheers

See ya - D :)

M

Mark1

Grand Natal Golf

I have added some pictures of Grand Natal Golf - They are all from Jacuma end looking south at Grand Natal. Sorry I don't have any pictures of Pitangui:(
Buggy Tour:-
haziebaby's slideshow on Flickr

Porto Dos Corais:-

Ponta Negra:-

New Bridge:-

Natal:-

Jacuma

Maracajau Beach Front

Exploring Maracajau

Grand Natal Golf – Looking down from Jacuma

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PeixeGato

Great pics! Can you give us some details on your trip? What real estate you looked at, prices, etc? Also, in Natal, was that band you were seeing Timbalada?

Greg

M

Mark1

Great pics! Can you give us some details on your trip? What real estate you looked at, prices, etc? Also, in Natal, was that band you were seeing Timbalada?

Greg
Thanks PeixeGato,

Yes it was Timbalada and also the gorgeous Babado Novo - I have uploaded some more pictures under the Natal link. It was a very good concert, unlike England the concert went right through the night, I finally left at 5.30am and it was def still going then! Top night.
Have you seen Timbalada before? They were great, but I think I liked Babado Novo better!

I had a great time and would def recommend going over to Natal to anyone else who is thinking of investing in the area.

What details do you want? All the sites I visited are in the pictures - Jacuma Beach Resort, Porto Dos Corais, Maracajau, Ma-Noa Parque. I also wanted to see the following but I didnt get the time to go south to Mar de Tabatinga, Pipa and Búzios - But I will next time.
PM if you like and I will answer any of your questions.

I have also just added a few more pictures, 'Barra do punaú' - it was very nice here.

Buggy Tour:-

Porto Dos Corais:-

Ponta Negra:-

New Bridge:-

Natal:-

Jacuma

Maracajau Beach Front

Exploring Maracajau

Grand Natal Golf – Looking down from Jacuma

I have also have also added a few more pictures, 'Barra do punaú':-haziebaby's slideshow on Flickr

Mark

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Mark,

Nice photos.

I had to laugh when I looked at your Jacuma pics seeing Alex K in there doing his famous suit cigarette lighting trick.

Regards,
Rob.

P

PeixeGato

Sorry, I guess I wanted more details on the properties/developments you looked at, if any. I guess that info would be posted in a different thread.

I saw Timbalada in Salvador during Carnival 2000. It was a short, but amazing show.

Greg

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
Buzios beach in NE Brazil

Thanks to our member GolfingWorld for this series for pictures that were taken last week.
Buzios is one of the best and busiest beaches in NE Brazil, 15km from Natal and the best surf beach in the area. I have included pics in both directions.
The same applies for Pipa.
Buzios is one of the best and busiest beaches in NE Brazil, 15km from Natal and the best surf beach in the area. I have included pics in both directions.

Attachments

Last edited:
T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
Pictures of Flats in Ponta Negra Natal

More from GolfingWorld
Flats Ponta Negra Natal...90% completed....20% cheaper than some of te prices being asked by Europeans
Re: last two pictures
This is the main (and only street) in Pipa...these pics were taken at 5.30pm when people are off the beach and shopping....not exactly bussling is it!

Attachments

Last edited:
B

beenthere

Thanks to our member GolfingWorld for this series for pictures that were taken last week.

GolfXXXX,

Are you just making that statement up or did you find it on someones site? (if so please link to it)

I have heard of Praia do Amor in Pipa (not the one you took a picture of) being voted one of the top ten beaches in the world, but never the busiest.

I have never heard anyone say much about the beach at Buzios.

Last edited:
B

beenthere

More from GolfingWorld
Re: last two pictures
Regarding your Pipa photos, this comes from the virtualtourist site:

"Be sure to experience Pipa at night- after 9:00p.m. Like many places in Brazil, it looks and feels different at night. During the daytime it can feel a bit deserted, but at night everyone comes out. There are many restaurants and bars in Pipa- you won't be wanting for a place to eat."

The page is here: Pipa Nightlife - Reviews, Tips, Photos - VirtualTourist.com

G

Golfingworld

Is it "been there" or "not been there" my friend..I sense that you have never been to Brazil...if you had "been there" you'd know. If you want to continue to make a fool of yourself, please feel free, it gives me something to do whilst I am waiting for my investment properties to double in price!

B

beenthere

Is it "been there" or "not been there" my friend..I sense that you have never been to Brazil...if you had "been there" you'd know. If you want to continue to make a fool of yourself, please feel free, it gives me something to do whilst I am waiting for my investment properties to double in price!
GolfXXXX,

Whatever you are smoking, can I have some too.

You still haven't answered my questions:

1. Which pousada did you stay at in Pipa?
2. Where did you read the statement Buzios is "the best and busiest beach in NE Brazil"?

Here is another one, how can your investment double in price, when you insist you will only make "25% in 7 years"?

Oh and yes I have been there a lot of times, 6 to be exact, and not on all-inclusive charters like yourself ... which means I have actually traveled around, not just gone on a buggy ride down the beach divining occupancy rates with an old forked stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.