Brazil - Natal & Fortaleza

• Thread starter AustralianInvestor
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AustralianInvestor

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has invested or is thinking about investing in Brazil, especially in Natal & Fortaleza?

Cheers,

I

Investy

Hi Aus

Im currently looking into N E Brazil. Looks a good bet to me.

A

AustralianInvestor

Investy said:
Hi Aus

Im currently looking into N E Brazil. Looks a good bet to me.
Thanks for the info Investy. Have you decided on what you are going to purchase?

D

deedee1

grand natal golf!

:) Hi guys,
I have recently bought in NE BRAZIL- started a thread on brazil property owners aswell-but briefly try this new development hasnt officially been launched yet goes live on 29th May on a launch event in madrid for 3 days!

You can pre-reserve at the moment B4 PRICES GO UP -they have just been instructed that the prices will go up by 11-20% after pre-launch date 29th -and penthouses will go up by 25%!!!

Google grand natal golf OR elegance natal golf for more info and check out the links it gives for lots more info as I could go on forever but basically is being launched by antonio banderas and brazilian footballer ronaldo!
Resort will have 5 golf courses, helipad,spa, rest/bars,shops,sports, entertainment, beach front and much more!

Good luck-happy hunting!!

See ya D - off on hols see ya in a week!!

L

Lugosi

Natal Ocean Club

Just joined the forum and interested in the discussions.... Has anyone had a look at Natal Ocean Club ? I have been looking at various NE options and this one looks pretty attractive. . .

D

deedee1

Re: Natal Ocean Club!

:) Hi ,

Havent looked at ocean club yet?

Will have a look later aswell!

See ya D :)

L

Lugosi

Natal Ocean Club

Has no-one any feedback on this resort ? Am interested if anyone has reserved or is in discussions with developers.... Let me know... thanks

D

deedee1

:) Hi lugosi,

Dont worry Im sure there will be someone who knows soon?

Sorry I couldnt help with ocean club- as its not one Ive had the chance to look at yet!

See ya D :)

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
AustralianInvestor said:
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has invested or is thinking about investing in Brazil, especially in Natal & Fortaleza?

Cheers,
We have just started our own real estate company selling NE brazil becuase we have been there quite a few times and loved it so this gives us a great reason to go back. People are starting to buy up big time there (we sold six apartments in the last 2 weeks).

As far as investing goes, I think you can't go better as the country is very stable, there is hardly any crime in the north-east, well at least none of the types you hear about in Rio and Sao Paulo.

The other thing of course is the political and economical situation which are both very good considering where the country came from.

Oh and dont forget the weather and the beaches.....

If you guys are interested in small developments in established areas let me know as they have much better rental returns and resales are much easier and profitable. We also have a guy out there hunting down and doing due diligence on projects ready to build and plots as well if anyone has a taste for bigger investments.

Rob

M

marineeye

Brasil

Hi.
Just joined...My question to all is,My wife and i are relocating to brasil in the new year,i am english my wife is from sau paulo we are going to promote property ,between us we speak Portuguse German Italian spanish Ans English,looking for contacts either realeastate companies or developers,my background is in sales&marketing like many others worked in spain with propert and mortgages also fx any help would be appreciated thanks

D

Diatribes

Hi.
Just joined...My question to all is,My wife and i are relocating to brasil in the new year,i am english my wife is from sau paulo we are going to promote property ,between us we speak Portuguse German Italian spanish Ans English,looking for contacts either realeastate companies or developers,my background is in sales&marketing like many others worked in spain with propert and mortgages also fx any help would be appreciated thanks
what are you currently promoting?

E

Egyptman

Natal Brazil

Hi all,

I have been looking into Natal myself and came accross a development called 'Villa Marina' looks really good and have just requested details from a British company called Worldwide Destinations. The guys name was Mike I believe, was very informative.

Chris

D

Diatribes

Hi all,

I have been looking into Natal myself and came accross a development called 'Villa Marina' looks really good and have just requested details from a British company called Worldwide Destinations. The guys name was Mike I believe, was very informative.

Chris

Today, as traditional destinations like Spain, France and Portugal become less affordable, many people are looking from choice or necessity at the so called “emerging markets” and i am too now looking at Brazil. I have two golden rules however; I will only buy where I would want to live and buy at local prices!
I could not find any information on Worldwide Destinations nor Villa Marine.

D

Diatribes

Hi All,

Cheers,
Hello,

I am keen to invest in the NE and am looking for something secure with great capital apreciation. Just do not know who to trust as many users of this forum seem to be acting as agents and developers without the know how.

E

Egyptman

Type 'worldwide destinations' in google, it's the first to appear.

D

Diatribes

Type 'worldwide destinations' in google, it's the first to appear.
Dear Egyptman, i googled Worldwide Destinations as you said. Interesting project in Brazil but the location (Bahia) is a no go zone for me. Also there was no mention about Villa Marinne. Can you email me more info on that resort? Are Worldwide Destinations the developer?

DIERK DIETRICH
[email protected]

T

timatthebeach

ok diatribes i am really curious now...... bahia is huge why is the whole state a no go area for you ??

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Dear Egyptman, i googled Worldwide Destinations as you said. Interesting project in Brazil but the location (Bahia) is a no go zone for me. Also there was no mention about Villa Marinne. Can you email me more info on that resort? Are Worldwide Destinations the developer?

DIERK DIETRICH
[email protected]
Dierk,

Are you intending to visit Brazil or have you visited Brazil, and if so where?

Regards,
Rob.

E

Egyptman

Dierk,

I have requested details from WWD for you on the Brazilian projects, i hope they reach you well,

Regards

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Hello,

I am keen to invest in the NE and am looking for something secure with great capital apreciation. Just do not know who to trust as many users of this forum seem to be acting as agents and developers without the know how.
You also want to be watching out for users of this forum who are really agents.

Regards,
Rob.

Status
Not open for further replies.