Brazil - Natal & Fortaleza

• Thread starter AustralianInvestor
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Egyptman

How come you have been swamped? Was it after you made a post to ask a question?
Well no there were some helpfull responses, I asked for information on a certain development then was 'swamped' by other helpfull people reccommending other developments, more then likely theirs. I surpose it has to be expected seen as agents have a little extra time on their hands these days :rolleyes:

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Well no there were some helpfull responses, I asked for information on a certain development then was 'swamped' by other helpfull people reccommending other developments, more then likely theirs. I surpose it has to be expected seen as agents have a little extra time on their hands these days :rolleyes:
The reason I asked is because you have only made 5 posts so far since you joined this forum and they were all in the Brazil section, so I found it a bit unusual that you would get swamped?

Regards,
Rob.

E

Egyptman

The reason I asked is because you have only made 5 posts so far since you joined this forum and they were all in the Brazil section, so I found it a bit unusual that you would get swamped?

Regards,
Rob.
Well noted inspector cluedo.

Until recently I have been using a friends log in,i was trying my hardest to keep away from here as it seems to be full of very inquisitive people, but i guess thats the idea of a forum.

Nice chatting Rob

D

Diatribes

You also want to be watching out for users of this forum who are really agents.

Regards,
Rob.
Thank you Rob, i take it you are one of them.
I have leisured in Brazil a fair ammount of times although never invested in the country.
I am an old keen investor in Eastern Europe but now their fast-growing countries face large trade deficits, heavy dependence on foreign investment, and appreciating currencies that makes them vulnerable to tightening credit markets. Other nations such as Brazil, are insulated by plentiful natural resources and positive trade balances. Even though i am in it for the dollars, if you cocktail this up with the sun, beach and caipirinha you definitively have got yourself a winner.

D

Diatribes

Until recently I have been using a friends log in,i was trying my hardest to keep away from here as it seems to be full of very inquisitive people, but i guess thats the idea of a forum.

Nice chatting Rob
Dear Egyptman,

ditto

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Thank you Rob, i take it you are one of them.
I have leisured in Brazil a fair ammount of times although never invested in the country.
I am an old keen investor in Eastern Europe but now their fast-growing countries face large trade deficits, heavy dependence on foreign investment, and appreciating currencies that makes them vulnerable to tightening credit markets. Other nations such as Brazil, are insulated by plentiful natural resources and positive trade balances. Even though i am in it for the dollars, if you cocktail this up with the sun, beach and caipirinha you definitively have got yourself a winner.
Diatribes,

As you can see as I have "Premium Agency Member" next to my user name, so yes I am an agent. What areas of Brazil did you like when you were there?

Rob.

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member

Nice chatting Rob
So which agency do you work for then??

Status
Not open for further replies.