Brazil Flight Info

debzor

debzor

For the first time in my experience, I have just seen return flights to Europe that are cheaper originating in Brazil than in Europe.

The latest ads from Iberia show that the Recife -> Heathrow return flight is around R$1700 (770 euros),but more if you try to book Heathrow return to Recife...

G

growler

I flew TAP Recife - LHR return at the end of January this year and it cost me about £730 which was a whole lot better than the previous year when it cost me £900.

A

aman12

Have to say I agree with you. TUI are actually one of my clients though and I have quizzed people in much higher up places and so far it isn't good news.

anthonyasael

anthonyasael

Good news from ... Madagascar.... While listening to french radio RFI on the Big Island, i heard that Iberia is planning "soon" to operate flights to Recife from Madrid and Barcelona.... at least 3 times a week (I dont know how frequent it is as of 1st Feb).

Let's hope it will help TAP lower their costs...

Last edited:
J

jimandsue

Uk flights to Fortaleza

Hello

Can anyone tell me the best (cheapest) way to get to Fortaleza from the UK, many thanks
sue

J

JMBroad

Try Arkefly/Iberia/Condor & Iberojet
Boa tarde!

When are you coming out to Natal again?

Oh and as for flights - try White Airways - they also do flights to Natal so they may do flights to Fortaleza.

P

penelopy

what`s the cheapest route from the UK to Natal?The prices are almost 900 with Tap . Closer to 400 return would be nice.

J

jamphi24

flybrazil.co.uk via amsterdam is probably cheapest, but likely to be closer to £600

K

Kliffy

With the new Natal airport less thasn two years away (best guess) ... any rumblings in the carrier world regarding uk routes to Natal? or is Brazil still off the charter flight agenda?

J

jamphi24

I haven't heard anything. But doesn't necessary need to be charter flights. You can regularly get flights rtn to rio for £500 which is 3 hours further - be nice to see something similar to natal instead of rip off TAP, hopefully extra capacity will mean more scheduled airlines using it as a base to Brazil. Thats if it is ever actually finished.

K

Kliffy

Agreed.... just paid £744 for GAT>LIS>NAT return when I used pay £250 GAT>NAT return with Thomson ... somehow even with the new airport and more carriers never get back to those kind of prices!

J

jamphi24

Take it you know of flybrazil.co.uk and arkefly.nl? They run charter flights all year from amsterdam through the same company that owns Thompson (TUI). I have seen flights from €500rtn. Be nice to see those prices from london direct. - I am hoping. The days for £250 flights are long gone, tax, fuel etc way to high for that now. But I miss them to. Was great hoping on a thompson flight and being there direct in 8 hours or so.

K

Kliffy

Yes .... travelled Arkfly once before but these days the connecting EasyJet flight from GAT is too tight causing an overnight stay which pretty much cancels out the flight cost saving ...