Brazil and Argentina officially abolish their trade in U.S. dollars, says Lula

• Thread starter jonathanlondres
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oregon woodsmoke

Lula has a lot more faith in the economy of Argentina than I do.

The last thing I'd want to do would be to accept Argentine pesos for everything I was selling. You'd have to juggle those pesos like a hot potoato because with the inflation rate in Argentina (the real one, not the government official one),those pesos are losing value fast.

J

JMBroad

not sure what a banana leaf has to do with anything ........ am sure it makes sense in colloquial brazillian portuguese just not to me ...........
For a hint, take a look at the thread about Banana Residence to see what he's suggesting ;)

T

timatthebeach

well read the banana residence thread and now know the slang meaning for banana......... however (maybe just being stupid) it doesnt help. still no idea....... guess i need it spelling out.
although if answers are just going to be oblique dont worry about it - i dont care that much :)

J

JMBroad

well read the banana residence thread and now know the slang meaning for banana......... however (maybe just being stupid) it doesnt help. still no idea....... guess i need it spelling out.
although if answers are just going to be oblique dont worry about it - i dont care that much :)
I'm assuming that is the reference but I could be wrong.

T

timatthebeach

no worries john, was curious but other stuff has taken what little room i have in my mind now ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.