Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Bogaz apartment

Discussion in 'Cyprus Property' started by gazman, Jan 13, 2008.

1. gazman

gazman New Member

Hi there everyone

I have invested in a one bed apartment In Northern Cyprus, I bought off plan and the building is now complete. The problem I face is that the final payment is due and because of recent redundancy I no longer have the ability to pay this nor am I able to afford repayments if I were to borrow the money. As a result of this I am offering it for sale at a price well below its value. It is currently valued at £29,000 and I am offering it for £22,000. As I have said it is now complete and ready for use. The apartment is part of the Seaview resort built by Medview Homes near Bogaz. If anyone has any interest I will gladly give more details.

All the best

Gary

2. jessieg01

jessieg01 New Member

Is your apartment still available and if so can I have more info

3. Aegean

Aegean New Member

sorry to here that friend as you have a good apartment there - good developer and Bogaz is a very up and coming area.

I hope you have an assignment clause in the contract with Medview so you can turn it around without problems. In addition you will not have to pay any taxes on assignment as no TAPU has been issued.

4. gazman

gazman New Member

Hi there

Yes the apartment is still available. You can view more details about it at the medviewhomes website. The apartment is on the first floor of the jade block in the seaview resort development. You can also e-mail me (I've just discovered I'm not allowed to put my e-mail address up) so I shall have to answer any questions via this thread. Thanks for your interest.

Thank you Aegean for your comments.

Regards

Gary

5. jessieg01

jessieg01 New Member

Hi Gary
    I could'nt find any information on the apartment, apart from where it is. I did try to go onto medview but probably because they have no apartments for sale at seaview they are not showing any details. I am still interested but would need a bit more info. thank anne

6. gazman

gazman New Member

Hi Anne

Did you manage to see the floor plans on their site, the apartment I have is 2/1 it is actually on the second floor with views of the mountains. The whole development will be completed by this summer when they expect prices to rise by a further 10-20%. As I said this block (jade) is now complete. The website shows an aerial view of how the completed site will look and photo's of apartment interiors, you may have seen these. The resort is close to the beach and the harbour town of Bogaz. When the development is complete the apartment will have access to a comunal pool. The developers have legal ownership of the land on which it is built so there are no risks attached relating to these issues. If you wish to discuss at greater depth I am at gazman65 hotmail. This may be a better way of discussing finer details. It is only because of an unexpected change in situation that I am trying to sell this apartment and the price reflects my need to sell and also offers any potential buyer a great bargain. Look forward to hearing from you.

Gary

7. gazman

gazman New Member

Hi Anne

Just to mention that the developers have a management company on site who will take care of rentals and looking after the apartment whilst it is vacant. If there are any specific questions I can help you with please ask.

All the best

Gary

8. chilternbrian

chilternbrian New Member

9. misch.chief

misch.chief New Member

that is savage, I'll have an ask round because that is a good deal, in a good place - I'm sure that one will work itself out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.