Blindness and stupidity when investing in Brazil

Discussion in 'Brazil Property' started by surfingbrazil, Nov 6, 2007.

1. markapple

markapple New Member

so true

Good job! I have been shocked by what I have heard from americans and Brits who have bought "projects" in brasil. As an american, I've lived here for over 4 years now and have had been taught the hard way. But I have fought back, learned the system and am coming out ahead. I had to move here to do it. trying to resolve problems from inside the country is hard enough but living outside the country would be IMPOSSIBLE! I've started a company in Fortaleza that will force ethics on the "professionals" , companies, etc. Keep an eye out for my company SPESA - Society Promoting Ethics in South America. We are trying to help people find ethical lawyers, accountants, builders, etc. We will certify them as ethical by forcing them to be transparent and resolve any and all problems through arbitration (6 months as opposed to 6 years legal process). Anyone can contact me at phasinc @ hotmail com.

2. Bostero

Bostero New Member

AlTag,

Were you ever able to get your funds etc. transferred? I am in a similar situation at the moment, and would like to "cut to the chase" to find some answers!

-Bostero