Black sea Rama - Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jain and Chris

Hi Mike

In what sense? In terms of that particular development or generally in golf course properties? Or something else?

Can definitely assist to some degree as we have been doing special features on golf course developments all year and have spoken to many of the developers directly, etc...

M

mike123

just the basic advantages and disadvantages, you know + & - about the development

J

Jain and Chris

From my personal point of view, I think one of the things you seriously have to look at with the golf course developments is - who is going to maintain it?

This will have serious future impact on your investment. Also, is the golf course permitting you to buy "freehold" or "leasehold" - i.e., do you own the land that, say the villa is sitting on?

I'd also check out do's and don'ts. Most golf courses come with restrictions as to what you can do - a swimming pool in the gardenn of your villa, dogs or pets and so on. These restrictions are of course, usually designed to enhance the development as a whole and not to "prevent" you doing things.

Have you looked at Thracian Cliffs?

J

jpw

Hi Jain and Chris,

You seem to have a lot of knowledge about most aspects of Bulgaria, but I have not seen any comments/views on the Ibar golf complex. Have you any ?

D

deedee1

:)Hi jpw,

Theres an ibar owners forum for that as I think this is about black sea rama development!!

See ya D :)

J

jpw

I take your point dee dee but it was only a question ! Sometimes threads do lead to other threads and if you read a post by jain and chris on this thread they did say they have knowledge about several golf complexes.

Status
Not open for further replies.