ad

Beware of Agents Pearson Ferrier who made me lose over £11,000 on my rental property.

V

victory238

Notice this every UK landloard : If you choose agents Person Ferrier you may lose so much money just like me. Person Ferrier director’s attitude is so terrible, he refused to help with anything after this happened to me. I very regret instructing property agent Pearson Ferrier to undertake letting and full management of my property. it made me lose rent, solicitor’s fee for evicting tenant and repair fees totalling over £11000. So I take this lesson and would like to let every landlord know if you choose an incompetent agent it will make you lose lots of money and feel so much pressure.

Pearson Ferrier failed in their duties:

1. Pearson Ferrier did not undertake a Tenant Credit Check. They found a tenant who was a traveller, who only had a part time clearing job, her husband did not work and they have 3 children. She does not qualify for benefit either. Person Ferrier find a tenant who not able to afford the rent.

2. The deposit was not put with a deposit company and lie to me that they did. As a landlord I was liable to paying 3 times penalty.

3. Pearson Ferrier did not inform the local council that the tenants moved in and be responsible to pay council tax, which they should have done. I was required to pay all the tenant’s council tax (11 months).

4. Person Ferrier refused to provide the contract to show my solicitor for tenant eviction making my solicitor difficulty in dealing with the case. As landlord, I have right to get contract copy from Person Ferrier who never provide me with one.

5. Use their staff to impersonate a solicitor when dealing with me.

6. Person Ferrier’s solicitor agreed a £2000 settlement with me and then failed to pay.

This has been a terrible experience for me as you can see. I hope you will take note of this information.

L

lookinginvest

If everything is true, and I am not saying it isn't, then I would consider going to the police - or at least asking your solicitor what your options are.

V

victory238

All I wrote is true, this is not criminal case ,police will not be interested. I sue Person Ferrier in the court.

D

diyhelp

Have you hired a lawyer? If this is the case I would look to act sooner rather than later. Nobody can continue in business for long if this is how they operate.

V

victory238

Yes ,I have to hired a lawyer. I am suing this company in the court and waiting for court hearing.

F

FWL

Are there any similar complaints out there about the company?

V

victory238

Thank you for all reply.Let me tell you the outcome from the court .This case hearing at 2.August .I won this case on 2,August.