Better Investment Option in Dubai Land

S

sheikh.shadab

I have been contemplating on real estate investment in Dubailand communities. Would like to know opinions from experts in this forum- Which community is a better investment option that can yield maximum return on rental and overall capital?
- DSC
- Motorcity
- Remraam??

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
I will wait for the experts to comment upon the individual communities but I get the impression that demand for real estate is slowing in Dubai? It seems that buyers are looking for better value for money and demanding discounts on sale properties. I don't foresee a crash in the Dubai property market but perhaps a more subdued period in the short term?

In the medium to longer term I think we will see an increase in demand which will be reflected in higher prices.

S

Sherif

Actually The Best Option is to buy from off plan and get the profit after the completion off the project

Last edited by a moderator:
A

azanali

Dubai is the second largest and most ultra modern emirate of United Arab Emirate that showed massive growth during recent years in almost every field including real estate and property business. Such an exceptional economic growth has only become possible due to Government’s wise strategy to spend dollars earned from oil trade. In an effort to carryout successful diversification of its economy, State Government especially focuses to launch and revamp various sectors like business, finance, tourism and travel industries. Working to grow such industries in the emirate has successfully drag attention of several international organizations and individual foreign investors to find investment opportunities in the emirate. This has directly increased the number of people visiting this city every year with diverse aims.

G

GoldBDM

I received an e-mail about Living Legends in Dubailand. Prices seem to be quite cheap and quality of apartments is not bad at all. I think this is the cheapest project in Dubailand at the moment (if not in the whole Dubai). 1BR is around 640K, 800+ sq. ft. :top:

F

FarhadJ

Buy off Plan projects and upon completion get 30 to 40 % return .. Dubai investment park, dubai land or jumeira village

A

almarjanrak

Remraam and Al marjan island is good for investment