ad

Best Property investment Strategy / Option for a beginner

shayan ahmed khan

shayan ahmed khan

2. Ren to Rent: rent a property long term and put it back on rent
ITS S NICE IDEA

U

UnionCowork

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by this - by rent/lease are you thinking about buy-to-let investments?
Sure, I just Wanted to Say that, after the pendemic we need Save Our Money by any how so when We took office On rent or lease is more reliable to Pay & there might be we Found Better facilty as per our Buget!

U

UnionCowork

Not sure I understand your contribution. Could you elaborate please
Sure dear, I just wanted to say that it is better for you to opt for a property with rent or lease options available as you get more options with a limited budget.

M

Molera

As we all knew after the pandemic we suffered many kinds of problems like- mental, health-related, and also financial. at this time buying a house/offices is might be not a good idea, so according to me Go for Rent/lease that more elegant & money saver deal through my perspective.

D

Dora Wi

As we all knew after the pandemic we suffered many kinds of problems like- mental, health-related, and also financial. at this time buying a house/offices is might be not a good idea, so according to me Go for Rent/lease that more elegant & money saver deal through my perspective.
For sure it's good to factor in the personal effects of the pandemic when making a decision. If it has been taxing on one's budget, buy-to-let is probably a safer option.

B

BolyySwtroog1

It's very cool that you wanted to start investing in real estate, it will always be profitable. I would recommend you (if finances allow) to buy a couple of apartments in a building under construction, in Dubai or Georgia. Real estate prices are very reasonable, and renting an apartment there can be very expensive. However, before making a purchase, I recommend that you read investorjunkie.com, this article is written in detail about investments and how to make a purchase correctly. In general, real estate is very cool, you can fly to another country on vacation yourself