Best Projects (Property) to Invest In at this moment.

P

Property_Mad

HI Guys,

I'm new to this forum.

I've been saving for an investment property in Dubai and I was wondering if any you guys can tell me where the best places in Dubai to currently buy in. I have heard prices 2 bedroom flats in Palm Beach and JBR have gone up a lot and its best to look else where. Is this correct? A few friends have have told me to look at Dubai Marina region.

Are there any good off plan projects? Do you advice buying new builds or people selling their flats?

Any new Dubai property expos happening in the next few days/ weeks?

I would like to thank you in advance for your answers and support.

Many Thanks,

K

Kevin.V

Hey Hi,

Hi,

You should go in for ready projects as the rental returns can fuel if not cover your EMI's if you are taking a loan that is.
Dubai Marina is a very good investment. You will be able to rent easily considering its the marina, and good views.

Dont look for new projects unless you have that extra moolah stashed to invest.

(moderated)

Cheers,

Kevin

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Ahmed Safder

Hi,

I would also suggest that investment be made in ready projects that yield return on investment instantly when you rent something out. Good areas to look into are
Dubai Marina
Jumeirah Beach Residence
Jumeirah Lake Towers
Downtown
Business Bay
It all depends on what budget you have and what youre looking to get. The most stable property is in downtown
Yet the highest rate of return (rent) you would get on a property would be Dubai Marina

The best sort of property to buy is a 1 bedroom flat (most demand).

Hope i was of help.

Thanks

(moderated)

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Property_Mad

Hi Guys,

Thanks for you replies. Can you give me an average price range per sq ft for flats in Marina , JLT and JBR.

I've been told 2012 prices :

JLT: 675-725 for average construction going upto 850-875 for premium towers

Marina: 800-850 upto 1000-1200

JBR: 1000-1200

Do they differ much from these prices?

Many Thanks,