Best Points For Laptop's

Discussion in 'Egyptian Lounge' started by J4hurghada, Jan 24, 2008.

1. J4hurghada

J4hurghada Banned

as long as your laptop is wifi enabled or even toggle for internet you can go to alot of cafe's that have wifi for free,
    I know the Kentucky,mcdonalds and the bull's restaurant have if your in hotel you can pay extra to us this.

ANYONE ELSE HAVE IDEA ON WHERE YOU CAN USE YOUR LAPTOP

Hope this helps

Jayne

2. teekme

teekme New Member

WiFi

I have used Cafa de Mer. Friendly people, a good stong signal and you can plug your laptop into the mains if need be.
    Simon

3. propertastic

propertastic New Member

I've been told that there is an Indian restaurant in Hadaba next to where I'm going to be living that also has wifi access.

Realestatemart knows this place so maybe he will give us more info.

4. teekme

teekme New Member

WiFi

Oh, I forgot, there is also Bombay Flowers just of Sheraton Road.
    Simon

5. RedSeaVision.com

RedSeaVision.com New Member

I go to Meshmesha on village road (plus they have a good pepper steak). And they are open 24 hours. I also believe that the new bar the Winking Frog has WiFi.

6. J4hurghada

J4hurghada Banned

anyone know of wifi near the intercontinental, or as far down as hor's place

7. propertastic

propertastic New Member

Hard Rock Cafe has wifi as well, I've been told. I seem to remember this is around the same part of town.

8. wifi points

Hi
    There is McDonalds where you can enjoy free wifi, also in Club Marmara beside hor palace direct i think they say u can use it while setting in the lobby also there is a cafe front of Royal palace hotel called Orange cafe have wifi, hard Rock sure have, also in Hilton resort they say but I'm not sure about it.

9. J4hurghada

J4hurghada Banned

can you just go into the hilton resort and use wifi or do they charge you to use the wifi

Last edited: Jan 28, 2008
  10. not sure about this point but i think they charge money as connection available in Business center area i will check when back to hurghada as i in el gouna now

11. J4hurghada

J4hurghada Banned

thanks george it would be handy to know for april, surpose peter will be trying all points too.

12. But Jayne realy as u own a flat you can apply for telephone line in your flat and install dsl connection in your house so no need to go any where

13. J4hurghada

J4hurghada Banned

yes but better having a beer while surfing,

14. OHH
    So you could Go to Bulls or Dannai Restaurant before Marriott Hotel :)