best place to invest in Dubai with 50-70k

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fbx258

Hi, i went to dubai during the boom times (start of march2008) to buy a apartment in Dubai and after doing alot of research i decided to stay away due the fact with what we saw for the last 2 years.

With prices the way they are now, could anyway guide me what would be the best place to invest in a few studio's around 50-70k i.e international city etc.
Need ones that can be rented and also ones that will have high growth prospects. Dubai will again see prices increase within the next 5 yrs. I want to jump on board now.

I dont want any off the plan. Im a Australian citizen and looking to invest soon.
Are rents strong ATM ? and please advise on the best areas ?

Thank you

M

Mussa1

Am sure with 70k (£) you will be able to get a studio in Dubai Marina or Jumeirah Lake Towers.

Hi, i went to dubai during the boom times (start of march2008) to buy a apartment in Dubai and after doing alot of research i decided to stay away due the fact with what we saw for the last 2 years.

With prices the way they are now, could anyway guide me what would be the best place to invest in a few studio's around 50-70k i.e international city etc.
Need ones that can be rented and also ones that will have high growth prospects. Dubai will again see prices increase within the next 5 yrs. I want to jump on board now.

I dont want any off the plan. Im a Australian citizen and looking to invest soon.
Are rents strong ATM ? and please advise on the best areas ?

Thank you

F

fbx258

Thank you Mussa.

SO i can get in the marina for that price ?

What is the best website to look up these apartments for sale ?

Thank you in advance

M

Mussa1

Check bayut and dubizzle, I have been looking around also to purchase in Dubai Marina & Jumeirah Lake Towers as there are loads of expats there happy to rent out. Also the location is quite good as you have the dubai mall, beach and also the metro close by. But before purchasing I would say go out and check the area so you get a feel about it.
I know the prices have dropped, but the issue is the maintenance fees annually some apartments are quite expensive in the area!! If you buying to rent out then I guess you have to really see is if the apartment is in the right location, good views etc as the tenant nowadays has so many options as a lot of apartments are empty and a lot of other apartments are coming to completion so they will be ready soon.

Regarding international city, I don’t know much about them but I have heard that some clusters there are not good. Also heard that there is a problem with crime etc in that area.
Thank you Mussa.

SO i can get in the marina for that price ?

What is the best website to look up these apartments for sale ?

Thank you in advance

F

fbx258

Just one last question. Is now a good time to buy or should i wait til next year ?

Status
Not open for further replies.