Best Place in Dubai to rent for 60K or less

• Thread starter BobbytheBuilder
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BobbytheBuilder

I am thinking about moving to Dubai for a year for work. Whats the best development to rent an apartment in. My budget is 60,000AED. I need a gym,restaurant,bars and decent night life. Feedback appreciated. Needs to be driving distance from Mamzar or Jumeriah beach parks.

A

abudubai

I am thinking about moving to Dubai for a year for work. Whats the best development to rent an apartment in. My budget is 60,000AED. I need a gym,restaurant,bars and decent night life. Feedback appreciated. Needs to be driving distance from Mamzar or Jumeriah beach parks.
I'd say a good studio or 1bed in JLT or the Marina would suit you. Near the beach but not the beach parks you mention. Nothing nice around Mamzar really.

I

iahmed

Hi,

I can help you with finding an appropriate accomodation. Yes, JLT and Marina would be good for you based on your requirement. A Studio would be around AED 40K and One bed 50-60K.

Let me know the dates you plan to come and we can arrnage in a way that you do not need to stay in hotel for more than a couple of days.

Regards,

Imtiaz Ahmed
(removed phone number)

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BobbytheBuilder

Does anybody know if JLT and Dubai Marina have high speed internet installed.

Land Sterling

Land Sterling

yes of course.. they are all connected with Du.

Status
Not open for further replies.