Best Place for Investment in 2006?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lane

One of the biggest questions I get emailed is ? What areas are best to invest into in 2006?? After studying the market and talking to countless investors all over the world I have to say the following areas are my picks for 2006...

Orlando - As many of you know tourism is a recession proof market, no matter how bad things get families always seem to find a way to go on vacation. Orlando Florida is the vacation capital of the world bringing in millions of visitors a year driving that real estate market through the roof.

Panama City - Panama City is one of those places that everyone has heard of but hasn?t been. Panama City is a beautiful area that is just starting to appreciate in value (comparatively). Remember once one area cools down another area heats up...

Do you have thoughts or ideas on where you think investors should be looking for in 2006? If so I?d love to hear your thoughts!
Thanks
lane

P

propertygirl

North Cyprus

I'd look at North Cyprus - property title issues are close to being resolved and once direct flights open up which I have heard will be by the end of 2006, property prices will rise. The same thing happened when investors heard that the border controls would be opening, thousands purchased property in the north and prices rose accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.