Best Online Real Estate portal in India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Natasha Singh

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post here :) :)

Wondering which portal does everyone think is the best for real estate in India? saw housing which has done a great job but they a slightly confusing website.

99acres and magicbricks are ok but the properties are never available when you call the brokers. i like Commonfloor and Nestoria

A special mention about a new website called Wonobo real estate, its really cool because they have street view and you can actually see the property in real 3d view and walk around like you are really there, i just hope they add more cities and more properties soon

would love to hear from evryone

NatS

Z

zeviion

Now there are so many website and having its own specification.

F

Florent

Housing is my favourite. I just prefer the way it works. Indiaproperty and abodesindia are quite handy too, despite the fact that the second one's interface is pretty ugly and messy.

B

Bigtowers

I think 99acres is the best portal. I'm also using it for different residential or commercial property.

P

PunitBagla

Magicbricks
99acres
IndiaProperty
Makaan
PropertyWala
Commonfloor
AllChequedeals
OLX
Sulekha
Quikr

A

andis9

I refer commonfloor, 99 acres, Indiaproperty etc. I also prefer to check official websites of top builders from where you can know about ongoing, upcoming, completed residential and commercial properties.

K

kavitha

I prefer propladder they will give complete details about property and will arrange site visits too.

M

monishka shetty

Banned
Real Estate Investment

Yes at the time of development there are many sites with own specifications and good for real estate investment. Like Magicbricks, 99acres with best of my knowledge.

M

markpeterson

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post here :) :)

Wondering which portal does everyone think is the best for real estate in India? saw housing which has done a great job but they a slightly confusing website.

99acres and magicbricks are ok but the properties are never available when you call the brokers. i like Commonfloor and Nestoria

A special mention about a new website called Wonobo real estate, its really cool because they have street view and you can actually see the property in real 3d view and walk around like you are really there, i just hope they add more cities and more properties soon

would love to hear from evryone

NatS
Do doubt these are best real estate portal in India. But apart from this, there are some other good online real estate portals such as Commonfloor, Indiaproperty.

M

miteshpatel

If we talk about India real estate then according to me the best are 99acres and Magic Bricks.

R

rakavdia

There are different online real estate portals on which different properties are available according to your need.

S

singhsaloni

Yes i am agree with you Commonfloor and Nestoria is good websites for real estate, both website have better option than 99 acres & Magicbricks.

purvijoshi

purvijoshi

Hi Singhsaloni

Yes, Commonfloor and Nestoria is also good. Recenly housing and india property is also good online Real Estate portal in India.

J

JenniferKelly

There are various real estate portals, but among those only two are best:-
99acres
Makaan.

One can come across a list of residential projects in their selected city, with all minute information like Location, Cost, Amenities(if any),etc.

S

satyendra650

99acres and magicbricks is also ok for property. If you want to purchase 2,3,4 BHK luxuries residential apartments in Noida at affordable price, you can contact with Mahagun Mezzaria, Mahagun Moderne[/URL] which recently launched by Magagun Group located at sector 78, Noida.

V

vinita33211

Best Online Portal website /Top3 :Commonfloor, 99acres and makaan.
If you have finalized the property and looking for loan as well i will go with :
HDFC,PNBHFL and ICICI Bank as top 3 Financial institutions/banks to provide you with easy loan option.

Thanks,

N

nkhurana2003

If you want to deal directly with owners and save brokerage, you can try

BrokerGayab(.)com
Brokerspleaseexcuse(.)com
NoBroker(.)in

Although smaller than some of the big sites mentioned above these sites can help you in dealing directly and saving money on brokerage

B

Bindu9

Apart from Common Floor,Magic Bricks once you people try for realtycompass where we can get the property in right place.This is also the best website now a days having online booking opportunity.

A

anniee

Yes Natasha as you said it is a confusing job searching land and property details in online website sometime we will get the details which is already sold out but i found this one a very useful and that is property.sulekha.com which is an advanced property search portal and satisfy our needs of apartments or flats in main cities as well as in locality wise.

Chennai: Flats in Chennai | Apartments in Chennai | Residential Flats for sale in Chennai
Bangalore: Flats in Bangalore | Apartments in Bangalore | Residential Flats for sale in Bangalore
Noida: Apartments, Flats for Sale in Noida | Sulekha Property

and all other cities in India... Thank you

Last edited:
A

anniee

Yes Natasha I agree to your point that purchasing property in Noida is a major task and searching property details in property portal is a confusing task as many real estate properties we approach through the portal will be sold out already so to avoid this confusion i would prefer you to search property, land and apartments/flats details in property.sulekha.com

A

anniee

Yes Natasha I agree to your point that purchasing property in Noida is a major task and searching property details in property portal is a confusing task as many real estate properties we approach through the portal will be sold out already so to avoid this confusion i would prefer you to search property, land and apartments/flats details in property.sulekha.com

H

homersin

"Homers.in" is best real estate portal, where you can find so many property options.

A

anniee

I find this website very much useful in finding flats and apartments in noida and ie: property.sulekha.com

S

SudhirSun1986

I am looking for 2BHK + Study room in Noida Extension for own residential purpose . But I am very confused which project should buy.Lot of brokers calling and tell about the project, Hey!! this project is very good you can't find any where In Noida Extension, but how may I know the actuality. I am searching last 3 months but still not able to take decision.

S

sakshidhawan

You can find many online real estate portals according to your needs, I refer Voora property developers particularly in chennai

J

jyoti_singh

its better to check out individual websites as detailed information is given with every specification of the property.

Status
Not open for further replies.