Best investment real estate locations in Bulgaria?

W

Webber

If you had US$200,000 to invest in real estate. which locations would you choose to invest for best short term and best long term investments?

thetravelbug

thetravelbug

Banned
I think this very much depends on what you are wanting from your property or properties - you could build a fabulous house for 100,000E with pool etc. You could purchase a lot of smaller rural properties and either renovate and sell on or sit on them, you could purchase apartments and commerical property in cities such as Sofia, Plovdiv, Stara Zagora....

I think personally I would spread the investment around - maybe an apartment and shop or office in Sofia, a couple of smaller rural properties at the cheaper end (maybe to renovate and keep or sell on). Depending on if you intended to use property yourself you may want to buy or build nearer the coast or ski resorts...Or invest inland and just sit on it for a while.

Also depends what you call short and long term - 6 months or 5 years, 10 years or 20 years.....

Rachel

R

Robert Gavin

Bulgaria

Some good options rachel...

I am not sure sure f I agree with diversification though. Everyone seems to go on about it, but to me not only are you spreading your risk, but also spreading your reward.

I certainly agree with Sofia, more so for long term buy to let market as you can get yields as high as 10%...but only if you have villas and not apartments.

I am just wirtten a property investment course if you are interested in taking part as well as offering an exellent investment in Sofia at the omment. please feel free to ahve a look at :

http://www.invest-in-sofia.com

M

mike123

As I already said in one of the other topics,
the best for me is the northeast coast, Golden Sands, Albena and the golf courses!

N

needd

I think that the best locations for investment in Bulgaria are the sea resorts like Golden sands, Sunny beach, Albena...and the capital Sofia

P

patrick1972

I think that the best locations for investment in Bulgaria are the sea resorts like Golden sands, Sunny beach, Albena...and the capital Sofia
Sofia seems to be recovering better than most areas at the moment

J

JonathanHargreaves

Sofia is by far the best potential for investment. The tourist resorts offer very limited rental incomes, and Sofia provides 12 monthly rental incomes, with some yields on property coming out around 6 - 8% per annum.