Best Cities to invest and why.

P

Palito

On my travels I noticed several construction sites abandoned,half finished or completely deserted in Natal. Is this a similar picture throughout Brazil and is the bubble really slowing down as the credit punters are beginning to recognise the true costs of borrowing are not what they once appeared to be :call2::call2:

N

navaraS

Lets hear from regular people (locals or foreigners) who live in the city or have travelled and spent time in each city. We don't want to hear any opinions from any agents or developers.

Good thread.

C

cariocadagema

A nice place I know very well for more than 30 years, and stay regulary, is the city of ILHEUS in Bahia.
Medium size city, everything you need.
Not tourist dependent.

C

cariocadagema

We also love Aracaju. Go there once a year a few days.
Have two british friends living there for years, they love it.
But their situation is maybe different, both are engineers, married with children, and have their jobs in Brazil. No tourists so.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Spock

Lets hear from regular people (locals or foreigners) who live in the city or have travelled and spent time in each city. We don't want to hear any opinions from any agents or developers.

Good thread.
How is this a good thread so far? We have one good question and then you telling us who can not reply.

Let's hear from anyone who has knowledge of which they speak and can present it in an unbiased way, this includes agents and developers. I would just ask those in the industry to identify themselves as such.

N

navaraS

How is this a good thread so far? We have one good question and then you telling us who can not reply.

Let's hear from anyone who has knowledge of which they speak and can present it in an unbiased way, this includes agents and developers. I would just ask those in the industry to identify themselves as such.

good luck finding honest/unbiased opinions from agents who deal with foreigners.

S

Spock

good luck finding honest/unbiased opinions from agents who deal with foreigners.
Yah, I hear ya. Everyone just needs to consider and investigate the source when gleaning any info off the internet as part of due diligence.