Best buy-to-let locations in Dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mazi

I know this has been discussed before, but with an everchanging everexpanding city, these things change, so I thought I ask you guys what you think of best locations in Dubai for buy-to-let in terms of max-occupancy and rental income are?

Many thanks for any unbiased opinion

mazi

D

docc

Dubai Marina is the current hotspot as of now. JLT should also be a desirable location considering its a mixed use area with close access to the metro station.

Cheaper accommodation can be found in International City and Discovery gardens. When you do invest, try to calculate rental yield. For instance, if you purchase a 1 BR (900 Sft) apartment in a good building for about AED 2 Million, you have to understand that you will get maximum 150k (Marina Promenade). Deduct from that about AED 30,000 in maintenance fees which means you will get about AED 120k per annum which translates to just about a 6% yield.

Good luck with your investment!

M

mazi

Thanks Docc

do you not think with the current construction scale in Dubai - there is soon going to be an oversupply and thus reduced occupancy rate?

Fran

Fran

Commercial space: Business Bay, Vision Tower - prime location, to be completed in the first half of 2009.

If you are interested, please PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.