Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Laguna Vista Beach Resort Sharm

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi all - we have decided to do a poll following on from this thread http://www.totallyproperty.com/egypt-property/7258-looking-info-planned-beachfront-developements-where-best.html

I have added some developments - any others that you wish us to add please send us a PM or post on the link above and then we will add it for you.

Once you have made your vote tell us where and why you think that development is in your opinion the best beachfront development.

A maximum of 25 can be included in the poll. Just pick the development and click on vote now.

Once you have voted you can click on view poll results.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Chandra - just saw that you managed to vote so deleted your previous 2 posts. Maybe you can write a post on why you have voted for that development.

Thanks

Georgina

Georgina

I have voted for El Gouna because I have lived here for nearly five years! It is a fantastic place to be. I live inbetween the Rihana lagoon and Italian lagoon.

N

neil

From an investment only angle, prices were keen and location relative to investment is very good. There are not many actual "beach front" developments so hopefully location will provide good support to prices in future and someone also commented that no more permissions were being granted for beach front developments so again locking in now might be good for me. Development is quite small which may be easier for re-sale to owner occupiers or
holiday homers.

N

neil

I have chosen Regency Beach due to it's keen price versus location. I'm hoping actual beach front location will mean decent capital growth. I also read earlier that new permits for beach front projects are not being granted so this will restrict the supply and thus hopfully push up investment potential.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi all at the moment Hania is slightly ahead of Regency Beach but if you dont write why you have voted then other potential buyers prob wont take any notice of the poll as they wil assume agents and developers have voted. So dont be shy if you have voted say why and if not vote and make a post.
At the moment viewers are non the wiser!!

M

marsh

Great location, good potential for re-sale. Actually on the beach as opposed to across the road from beach.

M

M Butler

I have voted for El Gouna because the design of the whole town allows for as many beach front properties as is possible. Fanadir looks as though it will be fantastic but we have bought on the hill as we want to move in now and not in 3 years time.

Margaret

M

marsh

Regency Beach

Great location, good potential for re-sale. Actually on the beach as opposed to across the road from beach.
Forgot to mention the development in my post no. 7, it was Regency Beach. Thanks

S

SuziQ2708

Oasis Marina

I voted for the Oasis Marina. Why? Location, Location, Location. Because we decided to purchase a beach front 2 bed villa apartment on the ground floor there. Usually only luxury villa's are built in locations like this. The plans that have been shown so far look fabulous. The development is only a short distance between Hurghada and El Gouna and not far from the airport in Hurghada :D

Last edited by a moderator:
C

chandra

even I voted for Oasis Marina for similar reasons. In addition I was attracted by guaranteed 5 years rental and still we can enjoy the apartment for 3 moths a year. I haven't come across any offer like that before.

:eek:

J

johnwayne

Banned
I thought it was 3 months across the 5 years? I may be wrong though!

C

chandra

hi John! it is definitely 3 months every year. I spoke to iraida and she explained me how it is going to work. The apartment will be rented for 40 weeeks and 12 weeks are for personal use. Roughly she has calculated 150£ per week as a rent ( i don't remember the exact figure) that is for a 2bed beachfront villa.

Following is the abstract from the email sent to mt by Iraida.

- for five year rent guarantee it will be a sum of 6, 236 sterling pounds per year for 40 weeks .
for any further information please to contact us .

i hope it helps everybody on this forum.

Cheers .

Chandra

Status
Not open for further replies.