best area to buy a villa

J

johndb

Hi Guys

I would like to know where is a good place in Spain to buy a house with enough garden for veggies and a pool. Are there places along or near the coast say for under 100,000 e that do not need work done on them. Bank repos or just good value. Thanks in advance I do appreciate any replies.

halley decosta

halley decosta

I think Javea (Alicante) is the best place to buy a villa.Their you will get perfect Costa Blanca Property including homes for sale,apartments for sale, luxurious villas,retirement property or a new permanent residence etc. An exclusive range of property is available for sale. This region is greatly known for sandy beaches,nice & vibrant cities . Hope this helps.

C

coohle

If you're planning a garden with veggies then you're better off looking at the north Spanish coast where the climate is not so dry as in the other parts of the country and some veggies might actually grow there. Areas like Galicia, Asturias and Cantabria have very nice weather and you should find nice close-to-coast properties with prices in your range.