Belgravia Studenski Sofia

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

phil123

Feb'09
Hi would really like to hear from anyone who, like myself has bought off plan (Nov'07) in either this development, The Belgravia or on any development in Studenski (student town) Sofia.

Regards
Phil

D

danidublin85

hi phil123

I also bought an apartment , Building B in the belgravia specifically, i just arrived from Sofia and i talked with the promoter and they told me buildings b and c still not finish yet , thats for this reason we dont have the act14 also told me not to be nothing has appreciated, the prices they are still frozen, I bought a studio in November 2007 for 62,000 euros including VAT and lawyers, and is still the same price, if you can give me your e-mail i can send you some photos, kind regards

D

danidublin85

the belgravia sofia apartments

hi phil123

I also bought an apartment , Building B in the belgravia specifically, i just arrived from Sofia and i talked with the promoter and they told me buildings b and c still not finish yet , thats for this reason we dont have the act14 also told me not to be nothing has appreciated, the prices they are still frozen, I bought a studio in November 2007 for 62,000 euros including VAT and lawyers, and is still the same price, if you can give me your e-mail i can send you some photos, kind regards

P

phil123

Belgravia Sofia

hi danidublin85, thanks for your reply my apartment is also in block b. I have spoken to the MHK, and they tell me that they don't anticipate act14 being approved before May at the earliest. (for block b)

It's great to hear from someone else who has bought in this development. It would be really good if you could send me some photo's at philwilliams22athotmailcouk

I'm finding it very difficult to get a mortgage in Bulgaria, I'm told no mortgages are being given to foreigners due to the credit crunch and all banks have radically changed their lending criteria, so this is a big issue for us.

I think the Belgravia is in excellent location, opposite the college of business and the surrounding green areas. Hopefully, this will increase the rental potential and also its proximity to the business park make it a good choice. Although I believe there has been a terrific amount of new buidlings go up in Studentski.

Anyway, if I hear of anything regarding the development or relevent issues I'll let you know. Kindest Regards

D

danidublin85

Hi phil123
I am glad to hear that you are buying in the same building , can you send me again your e-mail as you know i have been in Sofia and i can send you plenty of pictures from the develop and studentski area .
kind regards
dani

S

SIMON180

Hi phil123
I am glad to hear that you are buying in the same building , can you send me again your e-mail as you know i have been in Sofia and i can send you plenty of pictures from the develop and studentski area .
kind regards
dani
Hi
I also bought into The Belgravia off plan in Nov 07 in Block "A" would it be possible for you send me some photos please.

The last comunication i had with the developer was that we should be able to rent out Oct 09.

Thanks in advance
Simon

D

danidublin85

hello, I am glad to know that we are a group of complex belgravial, what I need is that I give out your email to send you photos, carefully
dani

Status
Not open for further replies.