Be Someplace Else/Someplace Else - Belmonte

M

mdw01

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know what the latest is with Be Someplace Else and their Belmonte development?

Any updates would be appreciated.

P

PJW1

Someplace else

Hi There,
I too am interested in anyone who has had any contact with Someplace Else or Ben Mason one of the directors as a matter of urgency.

Thanks and regards.

M

mdw01

Yes, I had a recent update on the project that seems to be moving forward very slowly

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
There is some concern that the Brazilian economy is slowing down - is this impacting ongoing property projects?

P

PJW1

Hi There,
So have you had contact with Ben Mason or just had an email update. Thanks.

C

Connaught

Hi There,
I too am interested in anyone who has had any contact with Someplace Else or Ben Mason one of the directors as a matter of urgency.

Thanks and regards.
Me too - I am chasing payments for invoices unpaid

S

Scoobie

Me too - I am chasing payments for invoices unpaid
Also urgently need contact with Ben Mason of BeSomeplaceElse for unpaid debts. All known email addresses are bouncing back.

Any confirm if Someplace Else has ceased trading?

Hugosantos

Hugosantos

Someplace Else London LLP is in liquidation. Check with Companies House. Further information can be obtained from the office of the Official Receiver, Birmingham. Mr Mason is no longer in charge; the Official Receiver is.

Phil.M

Phil.M

It's complicated.

There's a website which gives up to date information on SPE

I can't post the address yet but if you google "someplace else" + "doslunas" you should find it.

It was set up to cover Estancia Catalina / Dos Lunas / Sierra Chicas but some of the forum comments are from disgruntled investors in other developments.

Ben is still very active on email.

Again - I can't post his email address but the domain is besomeplaceelse and his name is Ben so you can probably work it out.

He was using that address up to and including yesterday.
Whether or not he'll reply is a different matter.

Phil.M

Phil.M

There is some very interesting news (although not good).
The website I mentioned in my earlier post has now published pictures of the site and some up to date information about the "project".