Bars & Restaurants

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr Ri

Hi

Has anyone got any information that they'd like to share on the numbers and types of bars and restaurants that are expected.

Rgds Mr Ri

M

Mr Ri

I am an investor, yes. However that wasn't the question.

Some months ago there was talk of a Bhudda Bar at Mediterrania Saidia, but no more news since.

LJDF have recently announced confirmation of some shops like Lacoste & Mango.

I was interested to hear whether there was any news on the bars, restaurants and nightclubs.

I

Isadora

No I've only heard about the various big name stores that will operate in Saidia, nothing about the bars, nightclubs etc.

I am aware that you were an investor in property but I was wondering if you were considering investing in bar/nightclub and if so what were your thoughts on the matter?

M

Mr Ri

Isadora

I owe you an apology. I have just been to look at your response, and realised how abrupt and curt I had been with my previous post. Anyway I hope you're not offended.

To answer your question, investing bars and nightclubs is not for me. I'm pretty good at drinking, but a terrible dancer :eek:

Regards Mr Ri

I

Isadora

No problem Mr Ri.
Not particularly interested in bars/nightclub investment myself but thinking a little about a beach club and wondering if anybody has any thoughts on the matter.

A

[email protected]

No problem Mr Ri.
Not particularly interested in bars/nightclub investment myself but thinking a little about a beach club and wondering if anybody has any thoughts on the matter.
Buddha Bar would be excellent as it attracts a nore upmarket and wealthier type of customer. Definitely not the Ibiza crowd. It also plays music that engages with North Africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.