Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Bars & Restaurants

Discussion in 'Morocco Property' started by Mr Ri, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Mr Ri

Mr Ri New Member

Hi

Has anyone got any information that they'd like to share on the numbers and types of bars and restaurants that are expected.

Rgds Mr Ri

2. Isadora

Isadora New Member

Are you thinking of investing?

3. Mr Ri

Mr Ri New Member

I am an investor, yes. However that wasn't the question.

Some months ago there was talk of a Bhudda Bar at Mediterrania Saidia, but no more news since.

LJDF have recently announced confirmation of some shops like Lacoste & Mango.

I was interested to hear whether there was any news on the bars, restaurants and nightclubs.

4. Isadora

Isadora New Member

No I've only heard about the various big name stores that will operate in Saidia, nothing about the bars, nightclubs etc.

I am aware that you were an investor in property but I was wondering if you were considering investing in bar/nightclub and if so what were your thoughts on the matter?

5. Mr Ri

Mr Ri New Member

Isadora

I owe you an apology. I have just been to look at your response, and realised how abrupt and curt I had been with my previous post. Anyway I hope you're not offended.

To answer your question, investing bars and nightclubs is not for me. I'm pretty good at drinking, but a terrible dancer :eek:

Regards Mr Ri

6. Isadora

Isadora New Member

No problem Mr Ri.
    Not particularly interested in bars/nightclub investment myself but thinking a little about a beach club and wondering if anybody has any thoughts on the matter.

7. Buddha Bar would be excellent as it attracts a nore upmarket and wealthier type of customer. Definitely not the Ibiza crowd. It also plays music that engages with North Africa.