bargains too good to be true?

S

sambel10

hello,
sorry in advance if this topic has been covered before.
i have seen properties for sale on ebay for 2k near General Teshovo.
i'm just wondering that surely thats worth the risk!
can anyone please give me any tips etc on the area and things?
thanks

L

ladybird2011

There are certainly some bargains to be had at the moment. I just sold two properties, bought for around 6000 Euros a couple of years back, now managed to scrape back half of that. But you need to be careful of area. Some are very cheap for a good reason - horrible villages, no infrastructure etc. There are a couple of General Toshovo's in Bulgaria - which do you mean? Also be careful who you buy through of ebay.

S

sambel10

bargains

this general teshovo was near the romanian border on the N.E 60km from the coast .
the company on ebay which i was looking at have the same name as a uk special forces outfit.
thanks in advance for any info

L

ladybird2011

Sorry don't understand what the company are called and there are many selling ebay. Sounds like it is around Dobrich area. Far northern Bulgaria is very cheap as poor infrastructure. Just been shown in a report that various areas that way are the poorest in the EU area in terms of GDP. You'll find 99% of properties for sale on ebay are in this area.

L

ladybird2011

Maybe they don't show on Australian ebay but on ebay.co.uk there are hundreds and hundreds of properties listed for sale. I have 3 listed for sale myself and just sold one, but people are only really looking for very cheap stuff on ebay.