Bargains galore in the kitchen sector

• Thread starter totallyproperty
  • Start date
T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
Technology, trends and fashions change so quickly that it is sometimes difficult to keep up. However, if you do your homework, do your research and are brazen enough to ask for a discount, there are some excellent bargains to be had from kitchen retailers. The bottom line is, if you don't ask you won't get!

What techniques work best for you when negotiating a new kitchen? Did you get what you wanted?

C

CFoster

Our new hand built purpose made kitchen in Cream is absolutely beautiful well worth every penny !

J

JenniferKelly

Now a days Modular Kitchens are more in demand, but it really cost much because of which not all the people can afford it.

I look for any available offers or discounts to get my kitchen converted into modular kitchen, and select the design, which best suits my budget.

J

jackson01

Now a days Modular Kitchens are more in demand, but it really cost much because of which not all the people can afford it.

I look for any available offers or discounts to get my kitchen converted into modular kitchen, and select the design, which best suits my budget.
yes i can agree with you. i also see the same and its suits my budget

George79

George79

Putting your own skills, if you have them, into home renovations tend to pay off the most. A lot of people will little experience can properly renovate a full kitchen with some extra man power (a few friends).

KGeeson

KGeeson

Property Forum Staff
Forum Partner
You can also save lots of money by keeping existing kitchen cupboard carcasses and just update the doors, worktops, hob etc. Save alot of time and therefore money. Especially worth considering if renovating an existing property for the rental market.

S

shinystar

Modular Kitchen are made with MDF doors wherever the wood part is required are of very less durability and span of life . I suggest to definitely get the modular Kitchen made with the steel trolleys and drawers , but make a wooden door with Marine wood that is the best to last with the stains and water spillage n Kitchen

N

nmb

I agree with the philosophy of doing as much work as possible yourself but only if you are experienced in that particular field. Otherwise you can do more harm than good and it may cost you a significant amount of money to put things right!

I speak from experience.

E

Ed_P

hahaha...I would echo the above comments after seeing my father's attempts to do up their kitchen, my poor mum still goes red in the face whenever it is brough up! :D

N

nmb

There is nothing wrong with shopping around for the best kitchen deals but when it comes to putting in your new kitchen units, leave it to the experts! As with life, maximise your strengths and bring in third parties to cover your weaknesses lol