Bargain Sale/ The Crescent/ IMPZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wdahhan

2 bedroom apartment with lake view, area: 1292 SF
Selling Price: AED 1,6 M ( Average AED 1240/SF)
Current Pricing by developer ( Damac) is AED 2240/SF
Handover in 2 months ( end of 2008)
This offer will not lasts long....

S

sasherwani2

In 4-8 more months, you will get offers for the so called "lake views" and "sea views" at AED 700/ Sq ft. Just wait and watch!

M

mpat

In 4-8 more months, you will get offers for the so called "lake views" and "sea views" at AED 700/ Sq ft. Just wait and watch!

Hi

R u sure about that situation to come ??? I mean what makes you so confident? Is it really advisable to wait for a while before investing further ? Your advice will be highly apreciated.

Thanks and regards

S

sasherwani2

Hi

R u sure about that situation to come ??? I mean what makes you so confident? Is it really advisable to wait for a while before investing further ? Your advice will be highly apreciated.

Thanks and regards
I am 100% sure. The market is extremely overpriced and ppl are about to get shocks and horror stories infact they r already getting it. There will be a lot of bad publicity in the coming months for this market which will push the prices down.

I have a whole library of projects that the sellers want to sell at or below 0% premium. I can fwd it to you if you dont believe me. Not even a single buyer has shown interest in them even at 0% premium. These arent small developers but are companies like Emaar Nakheel UP etc. This means these projects are overpriced and only a price correction can regain investor interest.

G

georgihh

I am 100% sure. The market is extremely overpriced and ppl are about to get shocks and horror stories infact they r already getting it. There will be a lot of bad publicity in the coming months for this market which will push the prices down.

I have a whole library of projects that the sellers want to sell at or below 0% premium. I can fwd it to you if you dont believe me. Not even a single buyer has shown interest in them even at 0% premium. These arent small developers but are companies like Emaar Nakheel UP etc. This means these projects are overpriced and only a price correction can regain investor interest.
Yes you can buy at 0% premium but only on the properties launched this year.
Why don’t you get a property with 0% premium in Springs.
All the fools who have bought this year will lose, but the rest are still making huge profits.
The market will stabilize the prices will correct and we will see one more peak before any crash is going to happen.
And crash is going to happen only if another Dubai appears on the planet and sack the Dubai’s cash

N

nabeelc

All the fools who have bought this year will lose, but the rest are still making huge profits.
The market will stabilize the prices will correct and we will see one more peak before any crash is going to happen.
And crash is going to happen only if another Dubai appears on the planet and sack the Dubai’s cash
plz forward this list of properties to [email protected]. Might be interested if i see something worthwhile

S

sasherwani2

Can you show me a Springs villa at 15% downpayment? By the way I still stick to my point. All overpriced properties shall go down INCLUDING Springs. This is Dubai not Beverly Hills where all the top celebrities reside. By the way I can get you a villa in Springs for a price 10% below what it was last year. Interested? Let me know. The price will fall much much MUCH further. The developers will now try to fool Dubai by stopping the supply of properties so as to keep the supply limited. It has worked before many many times. This time it wont. You guys should remember the time when the "supposed" invincible Singaporian market collapsed. Dubai is gonna fall much harder. I predict a 40-60% correction incase of substandard properties and a 30-40% correction incase of the big developers in the next 4-8 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.