Bargain prices set to tempt international buyers back to Florida property market, it is claimed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
International buyers are expected to flood into Florida this year as bargain prices as low as $47*a square foot tempt them back to the sunshine state, according to experts.

Few real estate markets have suffered more than Florida, where oversupply has been a major*factor in driving down prices. Foreclosures and a glut of unsold condominiums have especially*contributed to slowing down the Florida property market.

Click Here to Read The Full Story and Add your Own Comments to Bargain prices set to tempt international buyers back to Florida property market, it is claimed

M

misch.chief

Unfortunately for me, as I sell real estate in the Florida area this is indeed the case!! After the boom 7-10 years ago (perhaps longer now!),things have been really shaky for the last couple of years and this is reflected in the prices of property....good for the buyers though - there is always a winner!

To those looking to purchase - get in there now!

KofiLGS

KofiLGS

It is a great time to get into the FL market for both personal and investment purposes. I'm looking to possibly get a condo in the Miami or Palm Beach area because prices are 25-33% of what they were a few years ago. I know a lot of bulk real estate sales have taken place in FL as well.

B

beachdreamer

Miami Palm Beach

It is a great time to get into the FL market for both personal and investment purposes. I'm looking to possibly get a condo in the Miami or Palm Beach area because prices are 25-33% of what they were a few years ago. I know a lot of bulk real estate sales have taken place in FL as well.

Any tips on where to look for bargains in this area

KofiLGS

KofiLGS

Any tips on where to look for bargains in this area
Two places I would invest in are the Brickell Avenue area of South Beach Miami and the Hyde Park area of Tampa. These are both very nice areas that have dropped significantly in prices over the past 36 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.