Barcelo Royal Beach, Sunny Beach (formerly Royal Garden)

P

peter crowe

Hi Annie,

I have also bought an apartment here. I stayed in the apartment last -Th complex is beautiful and the apartments are great. However we were dissappointed to find the furniture we were promised was not what we had in the apartment. We didnt get the 4 poster bed, plasma tv's and the breakfast bar. But all the same were still pleased will the apartment. Our bills came to 2270 euros for 2007 of which they refunded us 299 euros. Whilst we stayed there we were asked for a further 788 bulgarian lev to cover the cost of water, electric etc.. for our 2 weeks stay.
I am thinking of selling after my 2 year rental agreement expires this year as I have heard that they have gone up in price. How about you? Do you know how to go about this? do you know of what taxes we will need to pay?
Thanks
Barbara
Hi Barbara
We have formed our own members forum and many owners that posted on this forum have joined, you can email me at [email protected] we would all like to hear from you
Regards
Pete

P

peter crowe

Hi all you Royal Beach owners

I bought a one bed apartment in block F (not guaranteed rental block) and have stayed there 3 times since it was finished - October 2007, February 2008 and August 2008.

I think the hotel and complex are superb and I've had no problems renting it out this summer. However I have had problems with Galaxy not fixing the faults. I gave them the snagging list in October 2007 and they still haven't fixed any of the problems. Have any other owners had their faults fixed?

The community charge for 2008 is 12 euros per square metre, which I think is extortionate considering it was only 8 euros in 2007. As owners, we must surely be entitled to some accounts to see where the money went and why it has gone up 50%.

I got the email from Vanya about the possibility of closing the complex from November to March asking me for my comments. I asked her if that would mean that we would get a refund of the community charge for 5 months and how we would gain access to our apartment if the complex was closed. I don't think they have thought through the consequences of what they are proposing. :rolleyes:

Look forward to any comments!

Paula
Hi Paula
We have set up a new forum for Barcelo owners and would love to hear your comments for further details please email me at [email protected]
Regards
Pete

P

peter crowe

Hi all you Royal Beach owners

I bought 1 bedroom apartment in A block and was there for the opening night in June 07. I have visited about 6 times in total since - each time querying the snag list - it still hasnt been completed. I have given up on a lot - mainly cosmetic as some repairs have been made worse, but I have a damaged tv cabinet that hasnt been replaced yet and I am not sure they will. Considering the fact that the furniture is crap, I wont accept damaged crap, but I am not holding out much hope. I will keep you informed of developments.
Hi Debs
We have know formed our own owners forum and would love to hear from you please email me for further details at [email protected]
Regards
Pete

P

peter crowe

Hello all, I,m owner from Latvia and I know some more guys who have appartment on this complex. They aren,t happy about this news, too. We don,t know ,living in other country, how offen appartments will be rent out. I,m going to be there in 25 of september 2008. Will talk with out manager.
Hi Linda
We have formed a new owners forum and would love to hear from you and any friends you may have that own apartments at the Barcelo for further details please email me at [email protected]
Regards
Pete;);)

L

lordlucas77

Hi!
I'm looking for buy an apartment in Royal Beach, have you some tips??
Tks!

R

Radost

Hi Pint of Guinness

Is it possible that they are charging you to 'rent' the equipment from them and you don't actually own it? And maybe the 980 euros you paid in 2007 was for renting the equipment for 2 years? Just a thought ...

Paula
Hallo Paula , I work in Sunny Beach, property management. Do you interest about rent or sale your apartment by me?

R

Radost

I have bought into this complex and would like to make contact and share views with anyone else who has bought here.

Thanks....
Hello ! I have been managing an apartment in Barcelo for 3 years. I am looking for more owners to work with.

R

Radost

Hi!
I'm looking for buy an apartment in Royal Beach, have you some tips??
Tks!
[/QUOTE
Hello! We have one offer for you if you still interest. I rent apartment in section F and looking for more owners to work.