Barcelo Royal Beach, Sunny Beach (formerly Royal Garden)

P

Pint of Guinness

I have bought into this complex and would like to make contact and share views with anyone else who has bought here.

Thanks....

O

overseas wills

Re

I personally havent bought but know someone who has purchased 2 studios. Its a cracking resort and the pools are amazing. Did you get a good price?

G

Glide

Royal Barcelo Beach Rental Needed!

I would like to rent 2x apartments in the Royal Barcelo Beach for the week of the 9th of August or 2nd August 2008.

Can anyone accomodate my request?

Call me on +351960000544 or +447942696960

Cheer.

Fernando

P

peter crowe

Barcelo Royal Beach

I have bought into this complex and would like to make contact and share views with anyone else who has bought here.

Thanks....
Hi my name is pete i have also bought an apartment not been yet have you had any problems:):)

P

peter crowe

looking to speak to anybody who has purchased apartment at Barcelo royal gardens sunny beach pete

A

annie curran

i have bought an apartment would love to know what was your bills for summer 2007

A

annie curran

looking to speak to anybody who has purchased apartment at Barcelo royal gardens sunny beach pete
hi i have bought an apartment in barcelo royal beach i got high bills for summer 2007 example swimming poos lounge and many more did you

P

peter crowe

barcelo royal beach

Thanks....
Hi
I have bought a 2 bed apartment but having difficulty making contact with the hotel do you have a contact or email address i have had someone inspect the apartment shortly after completion and they felt it had been used can anyone help.
Pete

A

annie curran

Hi my name is pete i have also bought an apartment not been yet have you had any problems:):)
Hi i have bought into complex but rented it out for 2 years i would like to compare bills for last summer 2007 did you stay in your apartment i got bills but were very high charged for use of swimming pools and lounge and use of reception area used it for two weeks hope to hear from you

P

Pint of Guinness

Galaxy seem to have pulled all their websites off the internet. One of their official websites for Royal Beach used to be www.royalgarden-bg.com but now I can`t seem to find them on the internet altogether - they seem to have dissapeared! Anyone have a new website address for this development or Galaxy Group?

A

annie curran

go to google and go to royal beach barcelo and look up sites and you should get contacts details

P

peter crowe

Hi Annie
Not had any bills yet saying that i have not yet used the apartment how do you go about informing the hotel when you have guest staying in your apartment.
Pete

A

annie curran

go to google and put in barcelo royal beach sunny beach and all the information will come up you are looking for

B

Barbara Dismore

i have bought an apartment would love to know what was your bills for summer 2007
Hi Annie,

I have also bought an apartment here. I stayed in the apartment last -Th complex is beautiful and the apartments are great. However we were dissappointed to find the furniture we were promised was not what we had in the apartment. We didnt get the 4 poster bed, plasma tv's and the breakfast bar. But all the same were still pleased will the apartment. Our bills came to 2270 euros for 2007 of which they refunded us 299 euros. Whilst we stayed there we were asked for a further 788 bulgarian lev to cover the cost of water, electric etc.. for our 2 weeks stay.
I am thinking of selling after my 2 year rental agreement expires this year as I have heard that they have gone up in price. How about you? Do you know how to go about this? do you know of what taxes we will need to pay?
Thanks
Barbara

B

Barbara Dismore

Hi,

I have not yet encountered any problems. However I am thinking about selling my apartment after the 2 year rental agreement expires this year. I have attempted to email Galaxy to find out information such as - What price they are at the moment? What taxes there are to be paid when sold? What fees the agencies are charging? Do you happen to know any of this information?
Thanks
Barbara

P

peter crowe

Hi Barbara
I bought my apartment through a UK agent coral estates you can contact them on 01273676724 they may have some idea of resale value. I do however think this particular development will show good returns and become a popular destination for UK and other western europeans my advice is to stick with it.
Pete

B

Barbara Dismore

Hi Barbara
I bought my apartment through a UK agent coral estates you can contact them on 01273676724 they may have some idea of resale value. I do however think this particular development will show good returns and become a popular destination for UK and other western europeans my advice is to stick with it.
Pete
Thanks for the advice - I think I will renew my rental agreement for a further 2 years and see how things have developed after that period.
Thanks again
Barbara

J

Jain and Chris

hi Barbara

I think that is a good move... certainly if you are happy to renew your rental agreement and wait, I think you'll get better returns :)

All the best

P

peter crowe

Hi all
Just received my invoices for 2007 only took procession of my apartment in oct 07 they are billing me for a full 12 month and charghing me for water, electric and air con usage and i've never been there.Has any one ells been charge in this way.