Bangash Properties

R

Refla

Hi

I am new to this thread. Has anyone bought a property from Bangash Properties?
We bought a property in Royale Garden Residence and it has been cancelled. We would like to know if anyone has feedback please?

P

pro

I had dealings with the legal counsel of bangash and never got any refund, he always told me pay what you owe us and we will start building again. This I never did and as far as I know, the authorities are looking for the owner.

E

epelin

Like you, I also bought a unit in '08 from them and have been going from court case to court case. We should probably speak as I'm sure there are many people like us who are wondering what to do and many people pushing for the same thing is better than one.
My contact is (050) 558 5662 or email: eikpelin3 at hotmail dot com

I look forward to your contact.
Regards,

Z

Zuzu

Stay away from bangash.!
I don't know if only I'm having such a bad experience with this company or there are other clients?
More than five years ago we decided to buy appartmeent in jumeirah village. We made our first installment and then recession started.since that time they don't contact me, unless I do. They says the project is frozen and ask us to pay more, but for what? 4 years I am trying t
To get my hardly earned money!!! I sent them papers , they say they didn't get them. Every time I call there different secretaries every month. I started to smell smth not right.Their account doesn't want to explain anything and sounds very unprofessional and indifferent to the problems.
If there are other people there like me, please wright ru experience!
But for those who want to invest , please be careful with them!!!

They are unwilling to reduce their prices too!

E

epelin

Hi Zuzu,
Thanks.
Do they have an office in Dubai? Contacts?
Where are they located?
Thanks,

P

pro

I have handed my cases over to a local lawyer who used to be head of enforcement at the Dubai Courts for over 17 years.

He gave me 3 free consultations and we have agreed a good fee structure now going forward.

Let me know if you want his details.

E

epelin

bangash

hi Pro,
Thanks for the details.
Can you share the contacts of the lawyer/enforcement officer you're using and possibly the details of the compensation?
Thank you,

Z

Zuzu

Hi,
Has anybody filed a case against Bangash?
And also does anybody know a reliable lawer in Dubai, and how much approximately they charge?

Z

Zuzu

Hi epelin.
They have office in dubai. I contact them via emails. One of my relatives been in there office.

Z

Zuzu

Hi pro.
I have problems with them too.
Could you please share your lawyer information ans his compensation, please.
If you need to do it via email, please, let me know.

E

epelin

Hi Zuzu,
Can you share the contact details and location with us?? Thank you,

P

pro

Hi All,

His name is Dr. Ayman AlShaikh Ali.

His mobile number is 050 2074781.

He goes out of his way to get results for clients.

J

jhamvinita

Hi,
Please can anyone help in locating or tracing the where abouts of the missing BANGASH PROPERTY???? Any Contact number or their current office location woud be of great help.
Thank you
Vinita

H

hrupani

Hello,

I have recently come across this post and would like to share my story with reference to a property with Bangash.

I have paid 100% cash in advance for a property (Royal Residences II - Dubai Sports City) that i bought against a credit note from a known person.

The credit note is issued by Bangash Properties, through their sister concern - Mandate International.

We all know that Bangash Properties/ Mandate International owners are same and they have eloped from UAE.

I went to RERA last week and they informed me that the property is still registered under Mandate International and not my individual name. The current status of the project in their system is 70% complete and on hold.

New Developers are being sorted to take over the project.

However, I come to understand that the new developers will not be liable for anybody with credit note.

I am a desperate person who in all probability has been conned.

If any one of you could please share your story with me and what are the measures have you taken to recover your investment. Please revert back to my on 050-6996975 or email hareshurpani at gmail dot com.

Look forward to hearing from you.

H

hashasra

Bangash Case

Dear All,
I am opening a case against Bangash in few days. call me if you want to come along. 0556691155.

Z

Zarak khan

Hi

I am new to this thread. Has anyone bought a property from Bangash Properties?
We bought a property in Royale Garden Residence and it has been cancelled. We would like to know if anyone has feedback please?
Do u still searching their owner ,i have detail information

Z

Zarak khan

Hello,

I have recently come across this post and would like to share my story with reference to a property with Bangash.

I have paid 100% cash in advance for a property (Royal Residences II - Dubai Sports City) that i bought against a credit note from a known person.

The credit note is issued by Bangash Properties, through their sister concern - Mandate International.

We all know that Bangash Properties/ Mandate International owners are same and they have eloped from UAE.

I went to RERA last week and they informed me that the property is still registered under Mandate International and not my individual name. The current status of the project in their system is 70% complete and on hold.

New Developers are being sorted to take over the project.

However, I come to understand that the new developers will not be liable for anybody with credit note.

I am a desperate person who in all probability has been conned.

If any one of you could please share your story with me and what are the measures have you taken to recover your investment. Please revert back to my on 050-6996975 or email hareshurpani at gmail dot com.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Let me know if u still looking their owner .i have complete details