Banana RESORT investors have you get your plots

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

petev

Im investor in Banana resort ,I wonder whats happen been away ,have they began to build or how is it with the plots ,can we build without new developers , who are the new developers?

T

theadebo

drove past there this week... Looks exactly the same as it has for the past 2 years, absolutely nothing going on.

J

JMBroad

There is another thread on these forums with more information - also last week people who claimed they were the developers were on the forums yelling at each other - if you can find that it's an insightful peek into their business strategy.

Whether they really are involved with the development or just out to entertain we can't know for sure though.

P

petev

Yes i have some more information about banan resort

There is another thread on these forums with more information - also last week people who claimed they were the developers were on the forums yelling at each other - if you can find that it's an insightful peek into their business strategy.

Whether they really are involved with the development or just out to entertain we can't know for sure though.
I have get some more information about Banana Resort by change one of shareholders , they gonna go to court because of inner broplems with the company and next week we know more.

Status
Not open for further replies.