Badra

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mayur1

Hi!!

Can anyone pls suggest me what is the best premium to buy in badra?

Regards,

Mayur

M

mayur1

Hi Mayur,

It depends which apartment you want to buy (Studio, 1 BR, 2 BR, 3 BR) or a townhouse. Again the premium wil vary depending on the launch phase (Phase 1 will have much higher premium % than phase 2).

Give us some clarity and we could advice you.

Regards

Harry
Dear Harry,

Thanks for your reply. I want to know about phase 2. 1BR and 2BR apt. I know someone who wants 6% prem for 3BR and 11% on 1BR and 2BR. Is this price ok?

Regards,
mayur

R

Real Estate Newbie

Hey all

I was wondering what the premium rates for Badrah phase 1 and 2 r going on now ?
Coz I am looking in to buying a studio or 1 B/R either in phase 1 or phase 2 or both ..

Ne guidelines would much be appreciated :)

Cheers

M

mayur1

Ideally, there is no limit to the premium. Even I would like to sell my 2BR at a a premium of 12% (Including all costs) but end of the day it also depends on the risk factor associated with it. As you know, Badrah phase 2 is still sold only on a MOU so it is a bit risky to buy it from the outside market from a person whom you dont trust. For known people, you should not mind paying a bit higher as the risk is less. There are players in the market who can also help you later in the resale or getting a finance.

Demand for 3 BR is not that much, so I recommend not to go for it. I think you should get a 1 BR / 2 BR anywhere between 10-15% (Plus Brokerage) though it depends on the risk factor and your negotiation skills. Anything below this is a good deal considering the fact that next payment due date is December, and Phase 3 is also scheduled to be launched soon making the prices to rise that time.

Let me know in case you need any more help.

Regards

-Harry
Dear Harry,
Thanks a lot for the information. I would be glad if you can throw some light with Regards to Warsan and Bawadi by Emmar. I heard Warsan is not a good investment. Is that right. How about 8% premium on Bewadi Townhouses Ph2?

Regards
Mayur

M

mayur1

Hey,

The badrah phase one apartments are going for arnd a premium of 20 - 25% premium

Phase too is going for 10 - 15% premium

Let me know if i'm wrong

if anybody has any doubts, just post a contact for youself and i will contact =)
Hey!!

Thanks for the details. I think you are rite.

New_Investor

New_Investor

Banned
Hey,

The badrah phase one apartments are going for arnd a premium of 20 - 25% premium

Phase too is going for 10 - 15% premium

Let me know if i'm wrong

if anybody has any doubts, just post a contact for youself and i will contact =)
Guys, hold your Badrah Phase 2 till the launch of phase 3 and u'll get much higher premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.