Avoiding nuclear reactors when buying property in Spain

2F2F

Hello, I'm considering the idea of moving to Spain from overpriced Australia but am concerned about the several nuclear reactors in Spain and nearby in France.

Does anyone know if any surrounding area of each reactor has experienced any contamination, especially of the town water?

If you need a map of the reactors, here some sites:

http://blogs.nature.com/news/2011/03/the_worlds_nuclear_reactors_as_1.html

Nuclear power stations and reactors operational around the world: listed and mapped | News | guardian.co.uk

Thank you

Last edited:
T

tradecarbon

Hello, I'm considering the idea of moving to Spain from overpriced Australia but am concerned about the several nuclear reactors in Spain and nearby in France.

Does anyone know if any surrounding area of each reactor has experienced any contamination, especially of the town water?

Thank you
I have seen lots of posts regarding moving to Spain but never one about this topic. :afraid:

I live in Southern Spain, Costa del sol and by looking at the map on the second link in your post, there are no reactors here.

I suggest coming over for a holiday before deciding whether Spain is for you.

2F2F

I have seen lots of posts regarding moving to Spain but never one about this topic. :afraid:

I live in Southern Spain, Costa del sol and by looking at the map on the second link in your post, there are no reactors here.

I suggest coming over for a holiday before deciding whether Spain is for you.
well some people worry before accidents happen...others no.

M

mayotom

and also you might get hit by a Meteor, is there anywhere in the world to avoid them, I think the poles are the safest