Autodroma

J

johndb

Hi Guys
New to this site. I was wondering if any one here has invested in the Autodroma in portugal and if so with what company.
Have you experienced any problems.

L

Lysos

There was a short thread on this in 2010 under - Vista Do Falcao.

J

johndb

autodroma portugal

Hi Guys

I am still interested in any one who has invested in this project in portugal.
Or indeed any one who was thinking about investing and has any information on it or the company that was employed by Parkalgar to facilitate the promissory deal on the apartment fractions.

J

johndb

autodroma portugal

Hi Thanks for the reply.
I am still interested in any information that anyone has regarding the Parkalgar investment at the autodromo in portugal
In particular the company Saffron VIP, ECV evolution capital ventures

J

johndb

autodromo

HI GUys

I forgot to say the place is also known as vista do falcao , Parkalgar or the race track in the algarve. If i think of any thing else other than the company saffron vip ecv i will post. I was looking at their web site.

M

markt1272

Parkalgar

John,

Did you manage to track down any other investors in Parkalgar through Saffron VIP / ECV VDF?

Did you yourself invest?

Myself and 3 other investors are forming a group to try and recover our investments so please let me know if you would be interested in joining us.

A

AdamC

Hi,
I invested and now believe it was a scam. what can we do?

I

Investorchap

Autodromo vista du Falceo

Hi Guys
New to this site. I was wondering if any one here has invested in the Autodroma in portugal and if so with what company.
Have you experienced any problems.
There is an action group in the UK making a case against Parkalgar/ Autodromo- ECV et al. So maybe contact the guys that run this site if you want to engage us (they've helped before)

If you can find a way to send me your details and what your investment status is with Parkalgar and others concerned I may be able to help. We cant put personal email addresses here and I break rules without trying.

Best

CD

R

rohit71

Hi

I would like to join the action group against Parkalgar fraud. How do I join In?

I

Investorchap

Chaps- I am a founder member of the small action group which is well underway. Please PM me and I'll introduce you to the group. This would be quicker that starting from scratch as we have done probably over a year or more collective work and have "legals" engaged. We welcome new members. You should probably not complete on this "investment" and you so called buy back with ECV Saffron is worthless! We wont however you may have a claim against Parkalgar, join us - the administrator here can help if you cant PM direct. I cant put my e-mail on here.

R

rohit71

Thank you

Requesting the administrator to let me get in touch with Investorchap since I cannot directly PM myself

Thanks for your assistance

I

Investorchap

Autodrom

Yes please contact me- all genuine investors welcome

I

Investorchap

I haven't received any PM's re the Autodromo-Parkalgar, ECV et al. Out action group is well under way and interested parties need to contact me ASAP. The clear advise we have is DO not pay the balance on Vista de Falcao and other Parkalgar "ventures" !

Thanks

R

rohit71

I still cannot send the PM but am very much interested to join. Let me try again. Thanks

R

rohit71

It seems I cannot PM unless I have had 5 posts. Cannot even send message to the Administrator. Can somebody help?

I

Investorchap

I think if you go through "contact" above they may help. I've done this and found the administrators very obliging in the past

Best
C

R

rohit71

Thanks, I have just sent them a message. Waiting for their reply

R

rohit71

Investorchap, I have sent you a friend request. Once you confirm that, hope we can communicate on how I can become a part of the class action you are pursuing against Parkalgar

I

Investorchap

Hi rohit- found the request- very difficult and accepted. Also says 1 unread message put of 0 allowed. Sorry but I just don't get the forum at all. Anyway if you can make contact then things are advancing and the sooner you get in the better. Doing my best.

R

rohit71

Thank you. You are now in my Contacts list but still I am unable to send the PM even though now I have more than 5 posts and I should be able to do it. I have sent another request to the Administrator

Sorry while we sort this out