ad

Australians increasingly looking for buy to let properties in London

Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Increasing number of Australian buyers are purchasing property in London with a view to renting them out, it is claimed. According to London property search company, Sourcing Property, they are buying as an investment. The company has acted for six Australian buy to let clients in the past three months alone. ‘The Australian dollar is [...]

Click to Read The Full Story and Add your Own Comments to Australians increasingly looking for buy to let properties in London

sebba63

sebba63

Fair play to them, it's odd as so many of us are so keen to emergrate there to enjoy the lifestyle and sunshine and the Aussies are taking advantage of this by dipping into our proprties. Cant blame them really!

M

maggiew

Australians are wise investors especially in real estate. I personally know someone who is having great success in investing in real estate in the US. To share what I learned from him, there are three things to take note of when investing in property:

1. Find a good partner.
2. Find a good location.
3. Have a great team to go with it.

If you take note of these, I am sure you will have a good real estate business. He explains these tips more on this youtube video. I am sure this will be helpful.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYIKYbsHZ34]USA Property for an Australian Investor[/ame]

W

WaterfrontNZ

I think this might also be the case for a lot of NZers. I know a lot of people who go over, but midn you, I am not sure if they buy, or just rent.