At last Ive found my next foreign investment - it doesnt get better than this;

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Investy

The Golden Palm Tree is a 5* resort in the shape of a giant palm tree built into the ocean featuring water villas on stilts (conctrete).

The main feature is the fact its such an unusual type of property development along the lines of the palm in Dubai but less chintzy.

£73000 - a bargain!

* Developer is the local Government

* 15 years guaranteed minimum rent of 8%+

* I front £22000, the rest via an HSBC mortgage (this reduces risk for me)

* Rentals to be run by the Swiss - Bel international hotel chain

* Funk and very chic - you just dont get this type of property, let alone at this price. It will become world famous - there are only 373 properties

* 20 mins from Kuala Lumpar international airport

* 1hr 10 mins from KL city

* Near to Malaysia's booming silicon valley

* 16th biggest economy in world yet still low prices

* 20 mins from the new F1 circuit

* This whole coastal region is being developed

* Locals have lots of money as do the Chinese and others who will rent year round

* Hassle free hands off investing

* Good health infrastructure

Sepang Golden Palmtree water villas

Last edited:
D

DC

Hi Investy, it does sound good the development.

Is that your website by any chance......

I

Investy

I have found a downside Im afraid;

All along I was told the sea was crystal clear but something was nagging at me, until I woke up the other night realising all the real photos (not CAD images) showed only nightime scenes.

As a result I insisted the developer email me beach photos and guess what I got? Yes thats right a whole set of nighttime photos. I became more insistant and yesterday receieved daytime photos........

You guessed it, the sea is brown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This puts a whole new light on things for me.

D

DrQ

Brown sea

The brown seas appear to be a factor all along the western coast - the beaches are good but the seas very much polluted!

D

DC

That is naughty on the part of the developer, sales people etc, do you know more, or is it just a bad storm day or something. that is bad. very bad.
They are nearly sold out too. Or sold out. Well done Investy for looking into it.

regards Darren

D

DrQ

Oil pollution

It seems that the Straits of Malacca and South China Sea are vulnerable to oil pollution because of the huge amount of crude oil transported through these waters annually!

D

djkevin31

Have u tried dubai

have u guys tried dubai, the water is not brown here
not even baige for that matter. if u need to change ur investment to dubai u can get intouch with me n i ll give the best opportunities and investment options.
kindly get in touch on the mail id given below.

thanx,
Kevin,
Julfar Real Estate,
[email protected]

S

Serene

could be that all the sewers run in to it too.
There are no sewage outlets there, the sea is only brown due to the fact that it is very powdery and gets stirred up especially whilst the construction is underway.
I have been out to this development and the beach is very very clean and always busy even though construction is underway.

Its a good investment regarding the guaranteed rental package but if you like to swim rather than just dip your toes in then you will have to go out quite a way as the water is very shallow for some distance. So if you're planning to use it yourself you would be better off using the pool on the Palm.

YouTube - Bagan Lalang Beach 2

Status
Not open for further replies.