ad

aston lloyd central 22

M

mmareferee

Hi my name is Grant Waterman. I was a victim of the Aston Lloyd Central 22 property fraud.
1 - has anyone obtained any money back?
2 - is anyone still pursuing this?
3 - if anyone has an address for Joseph Upchurch, please share.
4 - any advice and information here will not go unrewarded

please gmail me at GRANTWATERMAN7

I have contacts all over the world and am now in a position to 'discuss' this with the people responsible as the Police seem uninterested.

Thanks.

J

jmcgreevy

Hi my name is Grant Waterman. I was a victim of the Aston Lloyd Central 22 property fraud.
1 - has anyone obtained any money back?
2 - is anyone still pursuing this?
3 - if anyone has an address for Joseph Upchurch, please share.
4 - any advice and information here will not go unrewarded

please gmail me at GRANTWATERMAN7

I have contacts all over the world and am now in a position to 'discuss' this with the people responsible as the Police seem uninterested.

Thanks.

J

jmcgreevy

Hi Grant

I also invested in this project and have lost a lot of money. Myself and other investors are using a legal team of experts to seek compensation for this failed investment. They work a No Win No Fee basis ao you have nothing to lose .If you want to get involved send me your details and i will explain how they can acheive this.

James.

M

Malcolm Oliver

Hi Grant

I also invested in this project and have lost a lot of money. Myself and other investors are using a legal team of experts to seek compensation for this failed investment. They work a No Win No Fee basis ao you have nothing to lose .If you want to get involved send me your details and i will explain how they can acheive this.

James.
Hi James
I've just come across this forum,. i am also a victim of the aston scam. Please can you tell me if you've had any luck?