Assessment of JLT / Al Reem (AD) portolfio

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Allright

Dear Forum members,

I would be grateful for a dispassionate assessment of my property portfolio. Please find it below:

1 Office in JLT in Mazaya Business Avenue @ 1500 AED/Sqft. Paid 30%, with 20% end of 2009 and 50% on final completion (mid to end 2010).

1 Office in JLT in Mazaya Business Avenue bought @ 915 AED/Sqft - no mortgage. Remaining 30% out of which 20% percent is on completion.

Apparently , one of the few offices with a freezone license (I dont know how significant or true this is) and they are on the 10-15th floor now I think and being constructed aggressively.

1 one bedroom apt in V3 Tower in JLT @ 1,200 AED/Sqft. 50% paid in cash while the remaining bank mortgage over 25 years. Handover should be this April-May. S

1 two bedroom apt in Oceanscape in Al Reem in Abu Dhabi @ 1,130. 100% financed by bank and no payment till completion. Yes, it is Damac, but it is a prime plot on Reem in Shams Abu Dhabi and eventually someone will build it. I dont have to pay anything till completion (Bank is paying now)

I am willing to hold 5-10 years on the above.

Many thanks

Allright

P

PropGuy

Looks ok to me for long-term investment. But be careful with DAMAC.

Status
Not open for further replies.