Aspire and Jehaan in

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tormore63

Aspire the crooks and Jehaan development Problems

Has anyone bought into Jehaan with ASPIRE in JVS.

I made first payment in May 2007 - in total 25% paid .

Thus far no contract, no construction start, no RERA registeration, No Escrow and continuous excuses from them .

No longer replying to mails .
Have complained to RERA months ago but nothing has happened .

Be very careful of this compnay I would strongly advise against working with them due to my experience .

ANY SUGGESTIONS

K

ka2008

Yes, we have purchased a studio unit in April 2007. We are chuffed with the capital growth but sleep nervously and very stressed out over this whole affair with Jehaan!

We are in the same boat, no contracts which we were promised over a year ago. No Escrow and a severe lack of information.

To make things worse we paid an extra 10% on top of the 25% as we were not told to stop making payments as per the schedule agreement. On top of this our FX provider paid out an extra 10% (their error),so they are holidng 45% in total. They are denying this last 10% has been received even though I faxed them proof from their bank manager!

I have been calling them but no-one picks up the phone and e-mails are ignored and somebody is on holiday all the time. Nobody wants to face up to the problems.

We are going to contact RERA in the next couple of days, hopefully the more people that complain, they are more likely to enfore Dubai property laws.

We understand the delays in JVS, because of the complex infrastructure but that is no excuse not to sort Escrow, contracts etc...

We would like to keep in touch with you so we can compare notes and if either of us have any breakthroughs or further information.

If anyone else has purchased in Jehaan Residences in JVS, please advise if there is anything else we should or could be doing??

Y

yousf

Re: Aspire the crooks and Jehaan development Problems

Hi Guyz,
I do agree there is no progress in Jehaan project but actually the back stage story is aspire is not getting RERE permission from past couple of months so because that most of the banks are not financing it either. Why? Dubai Land department trying to control the private developers so the major developer can move easily & at the moment they had freezed everything till end of this year because now developer have to be qualified in alot of ways to get the regiestration from RERE. I'm in this market from couple of years & trust me there are much bigger & strong developers from other countries so thats the reason Arabs are still trying to control them & promote their own real estate like EMAAR/ NAKEEL, TAMWEEL & ETC. so you anyone who bought anything in Jehaan or anywhere in JVS need to keep more patience & things will get better.

For more information, inquiries or any kind of help with your investments please feel free to reach me. Thank you & have nice day.

Regrads,
Yousuf Javed
Invesment Consultant

T

tormore63

Yes, we have purchased a studio unit in April 2007. We are chuffed with the capital growth but sleep nervously and very stressed out over this whole affair with Jehaan!

We are in the same boat, no contracts which we were promised over a year ago. No Escrow and a severe lack of information.

To make things worse we paid an extra 10% on top of the 25% as we were not told to stop making payments as per the schedule agreement. On top of this our FX provider paid out an extra 10% (their error),so they are holidng 45% in total. They are denying this last 10% has been received even though I faxed them proof from their bank manager!

I have been calling them but no-one picks up the phone and e-mails are ignored and somebody is on holiday all the time. Nobody wants to face up to the problems.

We are going to contact RERA in the next couple of days, hopefully the more people that complain, they are more likely to enfore Dubai property laws.

We understand the delays in JVS, because of the complex infrastructure but that is no excuse not to sort Escrow, contracts etc...

We would like to keep in touch with you so we can compare notes and if either of us have any breakthroughs or further information.

If anyone else has purchased in Jehaan Residences in JVS, please advise if there is anything else we should or could be doing??

Go to the site skyscrapercity.com and look under JVs and then Jehaan .

I

imported_premium

Dear investors,

Premium Advisory is a consultant firm for French and international investors. Based in Dubai, we are representing investors and group of investors in the UAE, dealing with developers, following the constructions and supporting our clients during difficult situations such as the abuses of Aspire real estate.

We are working on the case of a few clients victim of Al safi real estate and aspire real estate in order to get their money back.
The more investors join us, the more efficient we will be, and if we have to go to court, cost will be cut down.

Please find below our offer :

Subject: Service of refund from developer

Time Schedule and services:

Week 1 – Information and Investigation:
- We will investigate your case to have a good picture of your matters with the developer
- Get maximum information from your side:
o Passport copy,
o Contract or reservation form copy,
o Receipt from developer,
o Receipt of transfer fund,
o Letter and email from the developer
o Contact details of people you meet (agent, developer, RERA, Land department, …)
- Analysis of all information
- Send a report to you

- Cost 153€ - 200$ - 733AED per investor.
(Per information : In any case scenario, this is a step that you will have to go through, with our company or with a lawyer, knowing that for a such work, the lawyer will charge you AED 1000 to AED 1500 per hours).
If we have to go through the lawyer, the report we made will be ready for his review.

Week 2 - Local investigation :
- Contact all the person you had relation during your investment process
- Get all information from them
- Send you a letter to manage your case (authorization letter)
- Analysis of information
- Meet with the developer
- Send a letter from our company (Premium Advisory) as your legal local agent
- Send a letter from a legal firm
- Send you a report
- Cost 153€ - 200$ - 733AED per investor.

Week 3 – analysis of the case and strategic move :
- - Contact 2 or 3 different legal firm to have different offer from them (experience, result, …)
- Send you a report of the strategy
Take legal actions
Cost 153€ - 200$ - 733AED per investor.

We also take 5% commission for our service on the money we get back from the developer (minus 1500€)
We don’t take in charge the cost of the lawyer firm. We will give you the best deal and best price from our partners.

Please, be aware that we are already dealing with a wide range of investor in your situation for the project Prodigy 1 and Jehaan 1.

We look forward to doing business with you to get your money back.

Regards,

Jean-Pierre Sedaghat
Managing Director
Premium Advisory LLC

Investment & Real Estate
Dubaï: +971.50.446.24.47
Dubaï: +971.55.955.43.83
France: +336.25.84.00.07

Status
Not open for further replies.