Asmaran - an Emaar Bawadi Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MMSM

First phase involves the sale of townhouses. Seems like an out of the world project.

Who all are buying?

I

Investoman_uae

First phase involves the sale of townhouses. Seems like an out of the world project.

Who all are buying?
With 50+ hotels? But why? thats alot of hotels in one project dont you think?

When is the launch date. I am getting married soon, so my next investment will be my wedding. I am thinking I should cancel the wedding and buy a property instead :D only kidding, ... I hope she doesnt read this. LOL

Inv.

M

MMSM

yeah, there'll be a total of 51 hotels.

why? its because dubai's economy will be tourism driven in the long term.

Bawadi is in the heart of dubailand and with the numerous leisure/entertainment projects coming up in that part of dubai, hotel supply should be abundant.

i for one believe in the project and think it'll do great.

these townhouses will sell like hot cakes. 2 reasons

1) Emaar product - good quality for an end user, amazing returns for an investor

2) Imagine living in the 'las vegas' of the middle east. theme parks, malls, hotels, night clubs, offices, etc. all within a stones throw away from your home.

i urge everyone who can afford it to go for it.

I know I am.

L

LuckyNumber

launch is on May 20, people will be lining up from May 19!!!! Nutz.

L

LuckyNumber

They are launching a Springs like phase - that will get the interest going like nothing you have seen since the Arabian Ranches launches.

W

want2invetinuae

IT sounds intrested but as ever cant seem to get the full picture ie prices and price plan etc. on the website.

One Q about investing here why would tourists pay alot money to stay in in the middle of the desert rather than at seaside even if they want to visit dubailand? I wouldn't!

L

LuckyNumber

its air conditioned...biggest AC connected development ever! 60 odd thousand hotel rooms - think of the convention possibilities - think business tourism.

M

MMSM

all units sold out within 2 hours. currently selling in the market for 10% premium.

told you guys, you should've bought into it.

I

investor302

dubai is already based on tourism.
but what is targeting the investors here is something else....
look for the future not the present. there are some developpers who will be bigger than eemar and nakheel itself. plus dubai is rappidly selling out i believe either way make the best of it bec the price will keep increasing and the public would still want to buy.

D

Doctor Robert

A lot of people out there are just here to flip. That can be fun for a while, but why keep on doing it?
I myself find that flipping a few properties while holding on to some others is the best way to go.

Especially when it comes to asmaran. People are going nuts for that project, as the whole scope of the thing is ridiculous. I managed to get my hands on some property there, 1 of which i flipped immediately, and one of which i am actually thinking about keeping to completion!

what do you guys think abou investment strategies there?

please advise

I

investor302

i think the best way is to have a small piece of a lot of projects. diversification so as to minimize the risk on your self.

Dubai is all about fliping but i relies solely on the end user. the best project are the ones that attract a lot of tourists. and bulk buying from the developper is one of the ways to make money fast.

Z

zoobai

when is the nect launch for this project?I have heard it is in the next couple of days but I suspect this is only because a seller wants to sell his unit to me he has told me this...is he fibbing me?
can anyone shed any light on this....

I

investor302

i have met Dr issam daoud and for a chairman of a multi national company i am sure that i am in good hands with my investment.

D

Doctor Robert

When it comes to investing, there are 2 theories:
- buy and sell asap
- buy and hold, sell when u think the market is at its best.

personally, i think a combo of the 2 is ideal: buy and sell to make urself a small capital, but hold onto those you think will have the greatest return in the long run. Like investor 302 said, the best projects for that kind of investment is the kind that will attract tourists: dubai land, bawadi, etc. all of those gigantic projects which are bound to see people flock to them by the millions. That is also why i think it is a good idea to pick up units there from the secondary market. If you have the breath / money to hold onto them, buy off the secondary market and wait :) you'll be happy when the completion date comes around and people are going nuts for them.

A

AAPROP

Does anyone know about Emaar launch for phase 3 in Bawadi (ASAMARN)??? Please reply.

A

AAPROP

yes i am intersted. call me at 001-416-275-0232 or pm me. thank you.

D

Doctor Robert

hello everyone,

tomorow's launch is NOT public i hear?? does anyone have more details about this?
if any of you are going, you should find a way to get online and keep the rest of us commoners updated!

i would very much like to find out more about tomorow.

Status
Not open for further replies.