Asmaran - an Emaar Bawadi Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mayur1

yes i am intersted. call me at 001-416-275-0232 or pm me. thank you.
sorry!! couldnt call you yesterday as i just checked my email. Wish i could have checked it yesterday. Unfortunately the token was a waste.

A

AAPROP

sorry!! couldnt call you yesterday as i just checked my email. Wish i could have checked it yesterday. Unfortunately the token was a waste.
no problem. There is always a next time.

S

sasherwani

Banned
I have one TA: 798 sq ft. op 1.82m 3% premium anyone interested?

R

rudeboy

i have heard not all been sold. wonder if Emaar will RE-LAUNCH them too.

R

rudeboy

no idea but i know someone who was able to pick up one bedroom from 1.5 million dhs and he was token no 7.

R

rudeboy

i think u had to pay 10% to start off with. not sure about the rest. I think next payment might be after 4 to 5 months.

D

Doobedoo

i think u had to pay 10% to start off with. not sure about the rest. I think next payment might be after 4 to 5 months.
If it's the same as phase 1, then it's the fairly standard Emaar plan ie 5% deposit followed by 15% in November,...

Has anybody got any news on how the sales event went today.. and why it seems to be going on again tomorrow!?

haider_dubai

haider_dubai

if the event is on tomorrow who will get the chance , any new commers allowed ?:mad:

If it's the same as phase 1, then it's the fairly standard Emaar plan ie 5% deposit followed by 15% in November,...

Has anybody got any news on how the sales event went today.. and why it seems to be going on again tomorrow!?

D

Doobedoo

if the event is on tomorrow who will get the chance , any new commers allowed ?:mad:
I believe only those who missed out on phase 1 have been invited. I'd been led to believe they would launch approx 2 weeks after phase 1 with the typical online registration but it looks like they've adopted the 'Badrah' approach ie offering to those unsuccessful on the first launch with direct emails and no mass advertising.

haider_dubai

haider_dubai

ok thanks , lets see :)[

QUOTE=Doobedoo;66587]I believe only those who missed out on phase 1 have been invited. I'd been led to believe they would launch approx 2 weeks after phase 1 with the typical online registration but it looks like they've adopted the 'Badrah' approach ie offering to those unsuccessful on the first launch with direct emails and no mass advertising.[/QUOTE]

R

rudeboy

i have heard that not that many ppl showed up for the launch today and I guess cos of that they will be re-launching it again tommorow.

haider_dubai

haider_dubai

if not too many ppl showed up today , this means left over from the last launch are no more interested, so they should let the new comers in

R

rudeboy

hmmm i dont think ppl werent interested, probably because it is summer and every one is on summer break not that many ppl turned up as Emaar had expected to. But I do think they made a BIG mistake and should have let the public registered as well and give them the opportunity to buy from them. I think they might be re-launching it again. Lets see what happens tommorow. Today only 50 to 60 odd ppl turned up thats what I heard and they had called up 200 ppl.

A

ahaw

no idea but i know someone who was able to pick up one bedroom from 1.5 million dhs and he was token no 7.
I am sure you are mistaken on this information.

The person who was holding token no. 7 is my relative. He did not buy anything today as the rates didn't seem reasonable to him.

1 Bed 798 sqft began at 1.8 m.

The 2 Bed which was priced at 2.3 m in the previous launch, was priced at 2.8 m.
But a few people who had a good rapport with any of the sales agents, got through the offer to get it for 2.6 m.

A

ahaw

This was a flop launch overall. Very few people showed up.

3 people were easily allowed to enter under 1 token number (as same family/joint owner obviously),whereas they always have been very strict on only 1 person entering.

The situation went so bad that Emaar started issuing new token numbers on the spot for the people who were just visiting without any.

R

Roshan

This was a flop launch overall. Very few people showed up.

3 people were easily allowed to enter under 1 token number (as same family/joint owner obviously),whereas they always have been very strict on only 1 person entering.

The situation went so bad that Emaar started issuing new token numbers on the spot for the people who were just visiting without any.
Finally Emaar getting a taste of their own medicine. All this while it went to their heads of increasing prices to any level and there were people buying.

As they say...you can fool some people sometime but you can't fool all the people all the time.

1.8 million for a 1 bed is a crazy price to ask for. Work out the numbers on a mortgage calculator and they will not make sense.

Regards

Roshan

Status
Not open for further replies.